Saturday, May 10, 2014

100th post special: MILLION ARTHUR FAN APPRECIATION DAY!

It's been over a year and this post marks the 100th!- This is really a record for me and until now, I've no thoughts of shutting Yujin down at all!

Okay then, let's get things down proper. Today marks a special day for all MA gamers. IT IS MA FAN APPRECIATION DAY! And, I happens to be a Singaporean, getting the privilege to attend the event! The event venue was a little far from my place but for the free card code, I set my time off to go.


When I arrived at around 1335, the crowd wasn't so bad. However... THE QUEUE FOR THE CARD CODE WAS NO JOKE! To me, I had queued for as long as an hour and more before (for theme park rides) so it was not a problem. My only complaint was the temperature. Lately, Singapore's temperature is super high that it felt like one is in a desert and the event venue being an open place is not helping one bit with the long queue...

After about half an hour or more, it finally reached my turn! And, I got one Nimue Poster and card with the code behind!

Nimue Poster

The second card was taken for my sibling who can't make it due to studies.
 After I gotten the card, the time passed really make a lot of differences!


The crowd gotten bigger! And man, I feel jealous for the people who won the pillows in the stage events, posing challenge.

A little explanation on the game itself: Basically, the posing challenge is simply a contest between 5 participants whom were chosen by the cosplayers or the MC. And, the cosplayers will choose a card from a piles of cards. The cards are all Million Arthur cards in the size of between A5 and A4. The card chosen will be the card pose that contestants have to do. The judge will be the cosplayer. But before the posing starts, the contestants have to follow the dance moves done by the cosplayer on stage until the music stops. Once music stops, contestants then have to pose accordingly. The best out of the five will walk away with the pillow!

Though I have the desire for the pillows, I realised it is not practical to me since my bed is filled with so many stuff that I have no place to put the pillow if I were to win one... In the end, the one sleeping on my bed will be the pillow and my stuff than me instead-_-

All in all, I only went to the event for the card code and find that there was nothing much to keep me occupy until 1700++ for the lucky draw. I went off at around 1600++ after I gotten the second card code for my sibling. (At around that time was the photo taking session with the cosplayers.-Not a fan of cosplay.>_<)
It may feel like a waste if I was selected as one of the lucky draw winners but then again, the same rebuttal that I've no space for it. (I could give to my sibling but being there for another 1 hour without anything to do and the low probability of been chosen were in no favour to me...)

Congrats to those who won the pillows and wish there was a similar event for Brave Frontier!

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment