Sunday, May 18, 2014

Game accomplishments and projects' updates...

This week had been a great accomplishment for my game progress.

First, for my brave frontier:
I went for the Wednesday and Thursday dungeon runs and... I gotten these!




 Finally, I got a dark tolem! It appeared during the run for thunder tolem. And with Miracle tolem, I can finally...

EVOLVE my Eze to Holy Eze. In my wildest dream, I would not believe that he would be the first to become 6 stars but as my starter, he would have the honour! And behold...

HOLY THUNDER EZE! One 6 stars done and about 5 more to go.(Sigh) And also with dark tolem, I can evolve my Shinda to 5 stars...

Besides my unit, I am finally a Sage! And, it is always interesting to see Seria's cut-in with the player.




I'm postive that Seria is officially a tsunade; acting all caring until I don't know what did the player do(Smirk?) and she just exploded like literally went from happy to angry(for reasons unknown to me...). The only thing I am curious is the part where she said, she's jealous of the player (for what?) I mean she's so much better than the player at first and I'm sure she is now so what is she jealous about?-I like to know. Oh well, I look forward to seeing her again in the rank where there's a free gem.

On to my MA! There wasn't much progress except that I arousal one of my gold cards. Nice change of colour...


Lastly, the game 2048. It is a game where u push the blocks of the same number to combine until you reach 2048 and beyond but 2048 is the top priority(for me that is). And I finally got it!

But my version is 'a little' cheating as I can undo my moves... No matter, it is still an accomplishment to get 2048 after trying for a while!

And, that's my game life for ya! As for the progress in my manga project... I just finished the shading a while ago. All that left is some touch-ups and adding of the dialogue through computer. The latest would be the week after before I could upload. I think I will upload some parts of the manga to give a sneak peak on the chapter itself.^^
Adding on, I mentioned before that I would add author's note for every chapter but now I take my words back as I've no promises for a note...Sorry >.<
And so, I can finally take a break from this project before working on chapter 2 though I have long thought of how I should go about it... However, there is a very big problem to this project... I've yet to think of a name for it...(Sigh) Maybe I'll think about it over the week...

For my Tales project... It is likely that I won't be able to make it on time to finish TOS characters and upload by the end of the month. Although with 2 weeks to go before the end of the month, there is still time... But no promises. (It largely depends on my mood...Yes, my mood...Hate to see myself being an emotional-driven person but that's how I am...)

Last but not least, the new one-shot manga I mentioned a while ago. I had finished the character design for the main character(mc) and the girl mc will be meeting. Yet to think of a name for mc and the girl... Going to work on mc's parents and friends as well before moving on to the manga itself. (Will upload the design notes as a glimpse on the manga itself!)
But of course, Tales project will be the top in the list before this. I guess this will be the one I will be working on during my break before I start with chapter 2 of the manga project!

And that's all for now. Going to end now and recharge for work tomorrow! This is Will signing off ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment