Sunday, June 1, 2014

Chapter 1 FINALLY DONE! And name FINALLY DECIDED!

It's been like about 2 to 3 months since I started the project and finally(I mean really) I've FINISHED CHAPTER 1 of it! It was such a tedious process but good thing that I pressed on with my willpower to finish it. With some try-outs here and there, conclusion made is that I think I'll stick to writing down the dialogue instead than relying on the computer; it took much more time to input the messages than write down! And, even worse is that I forget to record the words I intend for the characters to say in each speech bubble...In the end, got to think again what should be input into the blank speech bubbles...

Okay, that was just my own thoughts on the project itself for chapter. And so, here's the chapter:





























A total of 28 pages plus two cover pages. For the subsequent chapters, it will just be non-coloured covers. From what I had planned, the series will probably end in 5-6 chapters. In total, it should be over 100 pages so that it can be compiled into a book. Just hope my will, determination and inspiration will keep me going to see this project to its end and not stop it halfway... As of now, I'll be taking a break(around 1 month+) and work on other things(like the new manga idea and probably Tales project...)

Oh yeah before I forget, after much thinking done(today), I have decided to the manga name. It shall be called Fuhen No Unmei 不変の運命. It means Unchangeable Fate which pretty much will be the problem of this story. Whether the problem can resolve or not...Well, you just have to read on!

Hope all like it and continue to support this series! The chapter has been uploaded to DA and pixiv. Feel free to take a look from those websites or at here(whichever you like!)
DA: shade1995
Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.com/users/10004680

Meanwhile, I shall continue working on the drafts of Just A Dream! This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment