Monday, January 28, 2013

The beautiful sky...

Monday... Currently, my most tiring day of the week... And, I am tired, drained from the early wake-up, PE and the essay writing I had today... Sigh... Well then, on to the what I had wanted to talk about... As I mentioned, I had PE today and my class was having a pre-NAFA test... Don't know whether my brain got haywired or something but today, I noticed the beauty of the sky I had been living under. It was during the time I did my test to do sit-ups. The sun was glaring and bright but I still looked up with my right eye closed. It was then I realised how beautiful the sky was. And all this time, I never knew... Never knew the sky that I had been living under, was this beautiful! I guessed due to advancement, progression, our busy and hectic lives had somehow prevented us from appreciating the nature around us... If I had never saw, I would never know what I have been missing out everyday!

Moving on, my maths teacher let my class see our results for the test conducted last year. I had prepared myself mentally that I would get a D or a E but... Surprising, I got... An... A! How weird! For one, I did not finish. Next, I know myself that my answer had a high percentage of it being wrong but now... Seems like I am not giving myself enough credits... Haha... Still, I know myself that I still have a long way to go... That's why for the next test, I'm going to do my best as always and come out, confident that I have secured an A or a B!

Lastly, I think addiction to fanfics is a little out of hand. Well, if I did not find any good fanfic, my addiction would not start up but... When I did, I could not stop myself! It is like having a good book by your side and that you don't want to put it away until you finished as the story get even more interesting with each page, each chapter read! Maybe I'm a bookworm that loves stories so much that I can forget the time I am in! Stories are great fantasies that I loved to immerse myself in! In a way, you can say I am running from reality... Fantasies allow one's dream to run wild and that is what made me escaped to there from the stressed world I am in... It's a nice platform for me to imagine but at the same, it is giving me false hope; illusions in other words... What I read in books and what I experienced in the reality are total different truths... Characters in books always had a person whom I think is the what 'friend' means! While in reality, anyone you know well enough to know their names could easily become your frends and when they betray you, it's not a big deal... As much as I loved fantasies, the false images I imagine are nothing but mere illusions... Sigh...

Since I am on the topic of fanfics, some updates on my future projects. Apparently, my character designs for my male main characters and their partners are more or less done... Female characters are on the hold since I'm bad at it so researches are needed... My story, Dark Tale, is on the hold until I've ideas on my next chapter...(Can't wait to get first arc done!) Then, there's my fanfics! I've came up with 3 for persona series with Naoto as the main character for two of the stories and an own character type of story. Maybe I'm a crazy fan of persona series with Naoto as my favourite character but I really had came up three that may well be great if they were written! Due to my school life, writing of my fanfics and story will have to be on hold! It is only a year! I just need to endure until then! And, I know I can! Believe it! (If I don't, I would never!)

Dark~     

No comments:

Post a Comment