Thursday, January 3, 2013

New timetable, new teachers... And my plan for the end of the year?!

Man, just looking at the timetable given to my class, I feared the start of school... I guess I just not ready for school yet since I am still in holiday mode... Sigh... Got to switch back... Besides a new timetable, my teachers are going to change... Got to deal with it then; hope the change is for the better and not worse... Again, I wondered how will I fare this year and how am I going to survive through the year. I know that in a blink of an eye, the year'll pass but the pain of going through... It is hard to describe since it'll be the same conclusion as last year; 'the year'll be a drag' but when it is reaching the end, 'time really passes fast...'.-An irony truth...In my current situation, I really can't imagine this year will be a fast one given the amount of stress I am going to put up with...

But still, I'm already thinking of what to do after this year... I sure am ahead of myself sometimes... People may say it can be my motivation to success but from my view, it seems like my escape from reality... I had thought of buying PSvita after my major exams and played Persona series. It is my dream to play after watching the anime and played P4 arena but I held back to only play after this year. It requires a lot of restrains to do that and I always did that to 'torture' myself so as to tell myself, 'success comes from hard work...' My success is like my endurance to play until the time is right. Self control at my age is hard but I try to achieve it. Then, there's the trip to Japan! Though I just went last year, I had grew attached to this country after my first trip there. The weather, environment, culture are all great and I don't mind living there if not for the language barrier. Look forward to it!^^^

 Hope this year will be an adventurous one! (I always envied those characters in games and animes; always having a fulfilling and adventurous life where everyday, there is something different... I wished for such a life! Wouldn't it be great that the world is like Persona 4 setting?)

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment