Monday, January 7, 2013

First day in school and just what I expected or maybe... not?

Today's the start of a stressful year ahead and boy, did I expect the first day to be a serious one. It's like coming back from June holidays...

Two lectures in the morning and I think I feel like staying back one year. I know it's a serious year and everything but... Oh well... I guess I sort of expected it... Then there's PE where my height and weight are taken. Never look, never ask because I'm afraid of the cruel truth... Then in the afternoon, it's tutorials. Physics was first and it was... You can say it's quite a relaxing session since it is all introduction and stuff. However, realisation really hit hard. A test tomorrow... It's fine if it's only one or two topics BUT the whole of JC 1 work? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Damm, I felt so unfair but what can I say, it was stated a few days ago but without any indication of topics tested... Ugh... Then you may be wondering... WHY IN THE WORLD AM HERE, STILL BLOGGING AND ALL? Partly I'm thinking this as sort of diary and the other was that I needed to vent my anger on the unfairness of how sudden tomorrow's physics test is! Though I understand, it is my fault that I did not study beforehand... My physics teacher just said good luck to us and told us that the main thing to matter is 'A' level at the end of this year. One of my seniors did say the same thing... BUT... Just looking at bad tests, exams results, even if they don't matter much in 'A' level... They still bring out a demolising effect on me... Because such results just show how lousy I am... Haiz... Besides that, my physics teacher also said that JC is hardest acadmic period of life. This sort of gives a type of...Erm... Motivation or rather encouraging to work hard since this is the hardest. It's like running a track and meeting a steep hill before me. Then there're the new teachers... Can't say for sure whether they're good yet since they've not really start teaching much but hoped my other two subjects; maths and econs will have the same teachers...

That's all then... Time to go revise my physics tomorrow... (Going to fail...Ugh...Just face it, Will... This is REALITY...) It really ruined my day... Can't even do other stuffs that I've planned... The phone- I'm still getting used to it so going to take some time... Sometimes I think I chose the wrong choice of even coming to TPJC or to even JC... JC maybe isn't suit for me...(Will! You had survived last year with will and determination because you never gave up no matter how hard the year was! So do the same because hard work always paid off!)

Dark~ It's like two voices talking... I'm having a little mental breakdown now... All the stress before though the real terror is yet to come...Damm...    

No comments:

Post a Comment