Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"It is irony, indeed..." and the silver mirror made today!

It is irony, indeed. Until now, I still feel that way. It all started during my mother language lesson... Today's topic was on love. Videos of touching scenes and different display of love were shown. Starting, it was fine but after that... I started to find it hard not to shed a tear or two.  It is irony. I was actually going to cry because of watching such touching scenes yet I didn't cry during my grandfather's furneral... Sigh... I think it is because I felt that I was indifferent from others when I didn't cry... Well, since the last time I cried after losing a competiton, I told myself not to cry. I want to be strong... Strong enough to be in control... That day, I thought I was strong but now... I guessed such emotions are not easy to control... They are like reactions. Under the right conditions and the right reactants present, they would react accordingly. It's a skill if one can be in control and I hope to master that!

Aside from that, during my cca, the members and I did an experiment of silver plating! Maybe it's nothing special about but to me, I enjoyed myself while doing the experiment and it was a great experience when the desired result was produced! It's like solving a mathematics question!

 



If you stare at it, you will be able to see me taking the photo...

Well, that's all for now! I think I will resume my projects after this year while I get more ideas from other stories!
Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment