Saturday, January 19, 2013

Second week of school passed... I'm still hanging on but barely...

So yes, two weeks of school had passed but it seemed like a month had passed... All I had faced are problems... First, last monday, 14/1, had an embarrassing act of going to class late because of the lack of knowledge of change in location of the class... Sigh... Then recently, last thursday, 17/1... Got caught during hair and attire check because long hair- freaking embarrassing... It ruined my morning and my confidence level... However, as a saying goes, after a storm comes a calm. After the horrible days, Friday was the slightly better since I had no external activities after school so was able to go home early! But, the test will probably be only one that is depressing. Still, it was a good learning point that I have not studied enough.

In this week, I realised that the new phone was a double edged sword. It does help me in not usong the laptop much and I can get information easily by surfing the net... But... The phone turned out like my second gamng console... I finally understood why teachers advised to put away phones when doing revision; messages, whatsapp are one pain in the ass- I need to confess that. When the phone vibrates or produce a sound, I just can't resist the urge to go check out... Sigh... I guessed I need to deal with it before it went out of hand...

Aside from that, today, I just realised my formal way of speaking is getting people annoyed by it... Sigh... I think I got too obessed in talking that way that I didn't realise it has such a negative effect... This is partly due to me trying to speak like one of the P4 characters, Naoto Shirogane, since I'm planning to write a fanfic with her as MC... Thus, I try to put myself as her character to get a feel. I can now again understood why some people do not like her... The formal way of speaking, especially to friends, seemed to give off a stranger feel I guess... I kind of get it but... Sometimes, I don't want to offend people because if I feel that... Offending someone will lead to him/her hating me... Then, I would lose him/her... People called this person I feared to lose, friend but I beg to differ... This 'friend' is a confusing term... If I have to define it, I had no idea how to...
Lastly, my planned projects... Apparently, as the days go... I think I'll be coming out more, especially regarding the persona series fanfic I'm doing... Also, the manga I was working on, I decided to remake it. This will take some time so currently, the only project I am working on is my story, dark tale... Other than that, there are the characters' design notes for my story and manga... Like I said before, the projects will be on a hold or slow in progress since this is a hectic and busy year for me...

Well, these are the current updates of my life and work... Till then!^^

Dark~  

No comments:

Post a Comment