Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year

1 Jan 2013- a start of a new year. It is also a hectic year, considering that I'll be having my major exams at the end of the year to get to Uni... Time really went fast. At the time I started my college life, I was wondering that the two years will be long but from the looks of it, it isn't. One year of torture and next year is the test... Kind of fast if you ask me...

This kind of worried me; I'm not quite ready for Uni or rather the working life... To say the truth... When I think of it, I'm not far from reaching that stage yet I'm not quite ready... Sigh... It is inevitable but still... I wish I can remain a child forever which is weird and an irony, considering that when I'm a child, I thought of becoming an adult but now... It's the opposite... Sigh... Oh well, when the time comes, just got to deal with it... Like one of the characters from Person 4, Chie, said, 'don't think, feel!' Though I must sometimes disagree, given how I am a science student. Logic should always come first before emotion in deciding something despite the fact I love art much more than science...

So, in a week , schooling gonna starts which kinda sucks yet at the same time, it is a good thing since I'm lost as to what to do and I feel guilty about it, groofing around... Not doing work does not feel natural for me... It just worsens my guilty feel of myself, wasting time... Sigh... That's all then. Gonna start my new year resolutions for this year! (hopefully I can achieve it!^^) Projects got to put on the hold or delayed as I focus on my studies!

Dark~ (Happy new year to all!^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment