Sunday, January 6, 2013

Last day of fun and... a new phone to accompany me to hell!?

Today is like my last day of holiday and school starts tomorrow which kinda sucks. Wonder how will my new teachers be... Hope they will be much better than worse! School starting means that projects will be going slow or on the hold since this year is one impt year. Well, that's one depressing matter and another was that, the japanese magazine, dengeki maoh that I intended to buy, could not be found in kinokunya... It is quite depressing since I was looking forward to the weekends because I thought I could buy it but... Seem like it is either sold out or not sold in the store. Going to try the mainbranch next weekends!(If I got the time...) Hopefully, there is!

Of course, depressing matters are not the only things that I exprienced. Today, surprising, I got a NEW PHONE from my father due to a change of fate. It's complicated but I guess I'm... Lucky? Anyway, the phone is a great one and look forward to using it! Though it's sad that I'm parting with my old phone, I think it's time for it to... Rest? Time for me to be a little busy; stuffs but not many, to bring over from my old phone to my new one. Since the brand is different, many other things need to be explored so like I said, looking forward to using it!

Well that's that. It's not much of a post since I think this will be one of the few posts I will be making before this blog is dead. Not to worry though; I'll post when there's time so techically speaking, it's not dead but rather in hiberating mode... Will post from time to time and that's all for today! Hope tomorrow'll be a great day!

Dark~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment