Tuesday, August 4, 2015

[Weekly Update]: Another Week to Sch~

Recent Works:






With the newest one, my sketch bk's only left with another 1-2 pages. Guess it's time to end this book then- Though it's short(about a month), it was a great book for me to draw~ Once the sketch bk's fully filled(after I done the 1 or 2 more art), I'll compile all and upload onto Pixiv- It's easier to view on Pixiv with the function to upload all works into one upload!

Oh and also, I've been using the new outline and think it brings more life to my black-and-white drawings!

JAD Reedit

Had been working here and there- And, I managed to finish the first 3 pages of chapter 2:




These'll be the teaser for chapter 2. As for the cover of chapter 2... Well, I haven't thought of it so not sure if I can work it out before my school starts... Just a head up(not sure if I've mentioned), these 3 plus the cover pages will in colour~

Beside the teaser, I finished the character design 02 for chapter 2:


All in colours~ Showcase of the current characters in their autumn/winter sch uniform plus training outfit. And of course, the new characters as well~

Lastly, I just finished colouring the page 1 of chapter 1(haven't uploaded on twitter though...)

The left side is the planning phase I did and the right is the final one~ Surprisingly(and glad that) it turned out alright. Will work on the cover page soon and show on the next update. 

As mentioned, upon sch starts, this project'll be on hold(though I may/may not work a little on it) until my sch semester ends. And hopefully(much depending on myself...), by next break, I can finish chapter 1(and maybe work on chapter 2 drafts?). 

The next update'll be last one I suppose so till then, then~

SIF

Jap~

Finally, the new interface that was shown on SIF matsuri is here! And of course, new stuff takes time to get used to but glad that the love live wiki helped in providing info!



The new menu but in english~
 New features included: 
-Tasks
-Titles
-Seal Shop
-Backgrounds

Tasks are like goals for players to clear for rewards- gd for ppl who had cleared the current story goal

Titles- you can earn them from tasks and as to how, you gt to see the requirements~ 
Here are some samples:
Character Titles~
 Character Titles can be gained by playing Hits character song with a team full of only that character. Any difficulty is fine as long as it is in Hits.

  1. Honoka: Someday Of My Life
  2. Kotori: Blueberry Train ぶる~べりぃ♥とれいん
  3. Umi: Yuuki No Reason 勇気のReason
  4. Maki: Darling
  5. Rin: Koi No Signal Rin rin rin 恋のシグナル
  6. Hanayo: Kodoku No Heaven 孤独な Heaven
  7. Nico: Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita まほうつかいはじめまし
  8. Nozomi: Junai Lens 純愛レンズ
  9. Eli: Arifureta Kanashimi No Hate ありふれた悲しみの果て


You can unlock these 3 songs as well!!! For these, you need to play each subunit task... Similar to the above, form a team with only the subunit members(there must be at least one member inside! And all members much be from that subunit) And again, the song to be played, can be of any difficulty but only at the hits section!
  1. Printemps: Play Love Marginal first(you get Printemps title) before Sweet Sweet Holidays to unlock Eien Friends
  2. LilyWhite: Play Shiranai Love*Oshiete Love first(you get Lily White title) before A-NO-NE-GA-N-BA-RE! to unlock Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku 
  3. BiBi: Play Diamond Princess no Yuutsu first(you get Bibi title) before Love Novels to unlock Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan
There're other tasks to gain other titles as well(but I've yet to unlock all...)

Seal shop- you can 'buy' stuff there from the UR, SR and R you practiced away/sell away. 
Each UR practiced away/sold gives one gold coin, each SR practiced away/sold gives one silver coin and each R practiced away/sold gives one pink coin. 
15 Pink coins can be exchanged for 1 R
1 Silver coin can be exchanged for 1 SR
3 Gold coin can be exchanged for 1 UR
Promotional UR, SR and R cannot be used to turn into the coin for exchange(source from wiki...)

This gives me a reason to go for tier 1 than tier 2 to get extra SR to use for exchange though the SR in the shop are just promotional SR...

As for backgrounds, you can change your screen background with the ones provided~(not sure if they'll release more...)

Just checked my jap SIF:


Next one: Nozomi Token Match~ Gng be tiring to get into the top 2 tier so nah... 

Eng~

Not much but I finally complete this set:


And, 


Nico Score match's up next... Gng be tough playing both events at the same time but glad that I'm not aiming for top 2 tier for either one of them and that it's happening while I'm having my break~

So, this time's NozoNico... Hmm...Rare pairing but not impossible(haha)

Rambling corner(ignore if u dislike)

Another week to go before school starts. It's been a rather long break, having a well deserved rest. Well, it's time to get working again(hope I can cope). Notes are slowly been uploaded so gt to print and maybe study a bit before lecture start... 

School may be... Boring but guess it's still better than staying at home trying to find things to do... Kinda feel unproductive during those times and man... I'm getting fat from not moving much(-.-) 

Plus there're events and animes to keep my boredom to minimum and guess that's how life works?- Finding fun in your own way and live on to your fullest. 

For now, gt a few summer animes to keep my week's entertainment full. And then, there're events; 
there's an anime convention called EOY next weekend, waiting for love live movie to hit my homeland theatre and of course Aqours' debut!

Furthermore, after much thinking, I decided to join my school's anime club- life's too short to just keep studying and not engage in any club activities. Plus this will be the last time I can join such a club and for the first time in my schooling life, there's actually an anime club! All the more I should try take a bit of my time for it!  

TBH, I'm both excited and nervous for school to start again. 

Oh and next update'll be the last one. I'll still update but it'll be irregular, depending on my workload! Likely to update more on twitter(since it's easier to despite limited word count)

That's about it. Until the next and last update, this is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment