Monday, August 3, 2015

誕生日おめでとう, 穂のか-3/8/15



Make a short manga for the birthday girl;
-Tried a new outline way
-Think there should be a few panels before the manga to complete it better...But in the end, think too much could just worsen everything so nah...
-Some of the members could be better drawn like Hanayo, Maki, etc.
-And duet English-Japanese translation speech~

Intially, I was just going to do a fanart for her but after what she gave to me during her birthday, I should really do a good one for her!
So what did she give me?



I was really happy when I saw the results!!!
For Jap SIF, I scouted the moment midnight reached in Jap and geto!- UR Hanayo!!!
As for Eng SIF, I scouted like I did in Jap; first with my scouting ticket but gt a R... Nvm, scout with 5 love gems and... Gt a R again... I was gng just gave up but I'm glad I didn't and scouted the third time...And geto!-UR Honoka!!!
Really great blessing from her! As such, I really want to thank her very much and did a manga instead to show my gratitude!


 

Also, this is the birthday that En SIF has special birthday msg(just like jap's):

 
The only difference is that En SIF bday msg only has 1 type/member while Jap SIF(like always I think) has 2 types/member. (you can see them at my twitter)

Once again, happy birthday to the beloved U's leader and also the 'susume' girl; Honoka!-Fight Daiyo, Honoka! Keep moving forward and chase your dreams!

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment