Monday, August 24, 2015

Happy for nothing...

Last week, I held onto the hope of getting Eli to complete my collection here:


Yet, after buying another 5 more, I still couldn't get her; instead gt these:




Gt Hanayo, Rin, Nozomi X2 and Maki- One Nozomi is reserved. And the extra Nico I gt was sold this week so in a way, I gt back one box's money plus the one Nozomi reserved; gt another  

But before that, I was happy at first when I gt Maki as there was a person(keyword: was) who was willing to trade Eli for Maki so I was elated to see Maki until... The person asked me if I can trade Maki for Kotori instead b'cos he/she wants Eli and Maki... I'm like... If that's the case, y the heck did you ask whether to trade Eli for Maki???? Got my hopes high for nothing... Sigh... 

And thus, I'm stuck with seeing the 8 members and not 9...Sigh... Not sure if I want to continue trying to get her... The probability is very low yet am I willing to risk it... Maybe if my current ones are sold, I may consider?(Currently, there's someone willing to buy Hanayo, Rin and Nozomi yet it's not confirmed since he/she haven't replied... If he/she does, I may try my luck again...)

It all started with a wish for the Sea before it expanded to her friends; From just wanting Umi, it turned to collecting all members...Sigh... Should I forsaken Eli?- She's not bad but I just have no luck, getting her. 

And then, there's this to prepare as well:


Gng try get them all! Already collected all from volume 1: 


All 5 from volume 2 were sold online for $33 and I'm like... That's ex, considering that, one is sold at $4 each though of course, there's the factor of getting repetition. Going check out this weekends to see if it is already available or not... 

Think I'm going overboard with Love Live stuff.- The gachapon may be the last LL stuff I'm going to buy; it's time to move on...

It's hard to collect all members in a series; until now, I don't have a full set at all, sigh... 

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment