Thursday, August 6, 2015

Toy Showcase: Love Live Hako Vision

If you're observant or have a good memory, you would have seen this in the stuff I bought from jap:


So, I have thought of trying out this 'new' toy but apparently, this needs the first LL hako vision made- mostly due to the reflective plate that I need.
As such, I need to go find the first version.- Manage to find some sold at my local Carousell. Cos it's at my homeland, it's definitely more ex but I was willing to pay a little more to see my toy work.


I ended up buying Nico's(gt a good reason for that; will explain ltr~)

Nico Hako Vision

Outer Box:






Contents inside:




Reflective plate

Screen


Think can be eaten...
Overall~

Setup completed:


LL Hako Vision 2nd ver.

Outer package:



This is like a random toy with 9 different designs so guess who I gt?(it has to do y I gt Nico's)

And I gt...

 
Nozomi!- well, I was really hoping to get my fave(Umi) or second fave (Honoka) yet gt her... I'm not gng complain much since she's still in Lily White so I still can see Umi in the movie given. As such, it'll be weird for me to go buy Umi's hako vision when the song is pretty much the same... Plus I love Cutie Panther song so yeah~  

Ticket case:



Inside ticket case:


0.0 signature from Nozomi VA, Aina Kusada




Another gum-think can be eaten?

Overall~

How it works:

Initially, I recorded the movie shown but the quality was too bad... Guess I can link a Youtube Video instead: 


It's in jap but from the person's demo, it should be easy to follow~ But if you can't, there r instructions inside to guide you along with pictures(even if the words are in jap...)

Afterword

About this Hako Vision... At first, I was worried that I gt a faulty one since no matter how I change the way I place my reflective plate, the movie is always played upside down... 
After some experiment... I found out you need to turn your phone in such a way that what is showing on the phone is upside down so that what is showing on the screen of the hako vision is upright.  
Think before the movie is played, there are instructions and warning on how to place your phone but... They r in jap so it's hard to understand... In the end, you just have to try and adjust till the screen fit alright! 
It's not a bad toy since you can see the U's member performing for you in 3D but my only complaint is how small the screen is. Maybe in the near future, there'll be a bigger screen type of hako vision- meant for Ipad-size types since the current one can only be used by small phone; about iphone size? 

That's pretty much the showcase of this toy. Hoping there'll be new variations of songs so that I can watch and listen to more different types instead of the same ones!

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment