Saturday, April 18, 2015

誕生日おめでとう, 真姫!-[4/19/15]



Artist's notes:
Originally, I wanted to draw all members celebrating Maki's birthday with Nico carrying the cake but apparently, it's not easy to draw the other 7 members plus my book kinda limit the amount I can draw(not blaming the book but myself for choosing this base...) 
In the end, I only drew Nico carrying the cake, wearing her casual winter outfit in SIF. While for Maki wise, since the first time I see her winter outfit in SIF, I like it a lot and best of all is how she tie her hair at one side. 
And then, (mentioned before vaguely) it could be b'cos I read too many LL fanfics that I actually drew this scenario... I mean other than Umi, I suppose the other pairings are fine with me and seeing as Nico and Maki are the most popular couple... The idea just flow this way and well... It may not look like it but in actual fact... NicokissedMaki... To tease the birthday girl and I had no idea what in my mind made me do this but I did... 
(Confession: TBH, the previous original manga I made, Just A Dream, while I did deny that there is no Yuri but only BBF relationship(which is really my intention), I wouldn't deny the fact the Yuri idea never came into mind before... Let's just say my initial intention was towards BFF relationship and nothing more... But the more I think, yuri will be a easier route to work but that will defeat everything... Sigh...I think I've went off course; this is something I will further discuss in the second chapter instead...)

The manga is just a random fluff story for the diamond princess. Will be uploading to my Insta, Pixiv and DA. 

Once again, happy birthday, Maki~
Thanks for the 5 gems!
EDIT:

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment