Saturday, April 18, 2015

LL Kuji~SIF Tier 1~Jap Finals~MGLN Vivid fanart on hold...

The week had been an interesting one. First of all, my last sunday... Went to play Love Live Kuji:
Got the L prize while my sis gt the M prize.
Sadly, I couldn't get any figurines... This is the first time I play it in S'pore and maybe b'cos it is love live, the rate at which the kuji tickets were sold was a bit scary- I bought my ticket when most of the figurines except Honoka's are still left with the pillow already taken. And then, my sis went after about a 1/2 hour ltr, all figurines fully redeemed... I was shocked... It really goes to see how much ppl are really willing to spend and even for something like this, the competition is this intense...

Moving on, SIF updates:

I managed to survive!!!!

UMI DAH!
At the last 1/2 hour, I was worried(felt asleep while keeping a close watch on my rank...) I may not survive from my calculations if the players are really going all out but apparently, I worried too much. This is my first time in tier 1 so it's an accomplishment and I must say it is a good training for me to work on expert songs where I kinda used to the speeds of some experts. Although being able to fc is another matter at hand...

In addition, new R cards added in both severs:




So far for Jap server, I only got Honoka idolised... While for Eng, I gt Nico(first) and Maki idolised... Almost got everyone except Umi and Honoka in Eng(which is an irony since they are my two faves... Spent quite a lot of friend points but still couldn't get them. Sigh~) Let's not get to jap when I've yet collect and idolise the other series(beside the newest) Rs...

Besides that, it is 2nd Annversary for Jap Server!-Free 7 love gems!
 
In addition, the love gem in relation to the June movie and this time it is...

Hanayo! And based on what ppl say, it is accordingly to the order of the members in the SIF side story from the back; Nico, Hanayo, Nozomi, Maki, Rin, Umi, Kotori, Eli and Honoka. Next week will be Nozomi's turn!(And kinda corresponds to the Promo UR Nozomi giveaway I think(?))

That's about it for SIF. And now my school...
I had two major exams this week; both jap finals and I guess I kinda screw up a bit...Monday was both my listening and written tests and I suppose there are many things I couldn't catch it in the listening... As for written, it was alright after I finished but after thinking back and checking, realised I made quite a fair bit of mistakes.(-.-)
Preparations made over the semester for Jap~
 And then, Thursday was my Oral exam... Again, I screw up from saying wrong things, missing out pointers and my accuracy sucks mostly due to my blank state of brain I gt after entering the exam room...
Not sure how well I will do but I will not S/U it; I want to see my results the way it is to see my own standard after all I really enjoy learning Jap and am serious about further studing it till I can finally read Japanese manga at least! That's why after my finals for this semester, during the 3 months break, I am going to make a daily activities diary in which I will record what I did everyday in jap so that I don't lose in touch when I continue to take it in the next semester!

After this week, my finals are starting next week(first paper on this coming Friday). All lectures and tutorials are done(with the exception of one mod...) so it is full-blown revision. A few more weeks to go before I can finally rest my fatigue body well for a long while.

A little updates on my current work:

The MGLN Vivid fanart wip that I posted a few posts ago, currently I am stuck as to how to make the background as it seems a bit plain to my liking so for now, it is on hold till maybe after my finals.

And ltr I will dedicate a single post for the diamond princess~

With that, that's about it for the week write out. This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment