Thursday, April 23, 2015

Million Arthur and MGLN Vivid fanart WIP

Based on ep3 of MGLN Vivid
Did this last week(I think) after seeing the scene(below) in ep 3:


It was packed with quite a lot of feels(in my opinion)- Those two exchanging glances show so much that cannot put into words... I just got to draw this scene. I had kinda finished the colouring but I feel it is quite empty so gonna think of putting some background inside(and that will be done after my finals...)
Day 1(21/4-2 days ago): Sword Castle/ Blade Protector Arthur

Day 2:(22/4-yesterday): Tech Smith Arthur + Blade Protector Arthur

Day 3:(23/4-Today):  Sorcery King/ Mage Guild Arthur added; all 3 arthurs done
Million Arthur fanart based on the below:



Mentioned before, I like to do a fanart based on the 3 arthurs in their 'newest' million rare card designs and between my studying times(break from a day of study), I did each arthur each day. Started on Tuesday(21/4) and finished it today(23/4). 
For the first; BP arthur, it was the easiest to draw out of the three.-That's partly cos I drew him before so gt a bit of experience in drawing him. As for the next one; tech smith arthur... It's my first time drawing her and well, drawing female is still not my forte yet but while it is slightly harder than BP arthur, I had fun drawing her. Lastly, Sorcery King Arthur- I find him hardest to draw due to his unique outfit. The outfit has great design but compared to BP arthur(which is more simpler), it is harder to draw. Overall, I had a great experience in drawing the 3 arthurs. Currently, debating whether to colour or shade... 
Regardless, I'm putting all WIP touch-ups on hold until my finals are done! 
(The above wip are uploaded on my insta~)

Till next time, this is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment