Sunday, June 19, 2016

[Updates]: Small sad news...

Another week over, leaving like 2 weeks before June's over -.- But it also means closer towards the summer animes!!!- esp a particular one on July 2!!!- Another 13 more days!!!(Gng try do something special for them:)

Nothing special; 'working' as per normal on my art 'projects'~ Still gt 2 more requests to work on... Hopefully, finish both by this week- don't wan to drag any longer...

Well then, now the updates:

LL random doodles

Done with both the shaded & colour ver of the NozoEli manga~


As mentioned in my last few post, I won't be uploading the colour ver; only doing that when I'm done compiling the fanbk~

But here's a sneak peak:

Playing with the tilt shift in insta~
^High chance this is how I'm gng show colour ver/ nt at all; for now, pls make do with the shaded ver for the story:)

Oh and gt the idea to link this NozoEli manga to the Tsubasa Vs Umi mini series:) There will be 2 additional ones; one of Eli's POV & the other in Nozomi's POV!- Guess the sudden muse hits me & prove done with both & sent for scanning

First, Eli's POV:

This takes place after Tsubasa Vs Umi_Honoka side(see here: LINK). This shows a bit of Eli's past & her hate for vamp(Honoka's in for a fight...) 

And Nozomi POV:

This follows after the NozoEli manga but not necessarily linked; can be separated read! 
The manga shows how NozoEli met & a little of Nozomi's character(but that can only be seen after the dialogue is added which I did in insta/twitter:) 
Quite satisfied & enjoyed drawing NozoEli's outfits here; a break from drawing their char intro outfit, esp for Eli(her armour while it's nice, it's nt easy to draw^^;) Plus the hand holding cup- took me a while to get it; nt used to drawing such hand posture...)
And nt sure if ppl'll realised but their first conversion is quite similar to that in anime(gt a part of my inspiration from there~)
Also, it's lucky that I finished outlining this work before my marker dies on me><

A bonus:

  
Dk what drove me but just finished the shaded ver of NozoEli_Eli's POV- took a while & may hav overworked my hand a little... 
And just bought the marker set- giving Sakura brand a try again(seems like a lot of artists use this o.o)

Before I forgot, most likely there will be another one or two manga after these 2 to wrap up both mini series- already gt the idea; just nid to draw it out which is the hard part...

Ohara Mari bday update:

Decided to add backgnd to the white area:


Had updated the Deviantart's & uploaded onto Pixiv; LINK

Nid more work on the backgnd; the grass field that is...

Requests

As said earlier, I'm left with another 2 more; one already long started & the other nt yet... Just gt the scanned piece of the request work; will be working on it(wan to get it done asap; already dragged long enough...) And this is & likely to be the only request work I actually needed to scan b'cos the paper is ruined from over editing(gt to stop or risk talking too much...) 

Small sad(?) news

I'm thinking of quitting from Deviantart after seeing this post: link. Never thought DA has such a policy so... I... May still post but in low quality? I'm leaving the high quality ones to Pixiv; it seems Pixiv respects the artists more... And of course, twitter as well; insta is more for photo taking~
Well, it'll be disheartening to leave(had been a Deviant for 7 yrs...) but can't be helped... 

Afterword

That's pretty much all! Hopefully able to finish up most work before June ends so that July will be more free before sch starts>8<(But before that, there's a war to fight on 29/6!) 

Also, thought double SR event is only reserved for Aqours in Jp but how wrong I was when the next one is NozoPana event-.- Lucky(?) for Nozomi fans since SR Nozomi(up to 3 copies) can be obtained through points:) while Pana for tiering~ Just gonna try get 2 Nozomi & 1 Pana... I'm hoping Umi will pair up with either Kotori/Honoka(More fun to tier~)

That is all! This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~ 

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment