Thursday, June 9, 2016

Toujou Nozomi-9/6/16

280th post dedicated to this goddess! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOZOMI!

A shrine for the girl:

P.S: Most stuff r from my bro who is a fan; only the dengeki G & mini figurines r mine^^;
And the artwork done:

"From U's to the goddess who created U's"
Had uploaded onto Insta, TwitterDeviantart & Pixiv

Ranting time(similar to the post on instagram):

Nozomi isn't my faves but I don't hate her(don't hate any of the member since they each has their flaws and good pts in them which LL anime, SID, etc show it out~)

When I first saw her in the anime and well... She has the mother figure and is quite 'knowledgeable'; she's seen as a wise person one would go for advice of(esp love...or maybe nt to spare the teasing...)
That was something I admire in her but couldn't relate b'cos I'm nt such person^^;
As such, I couldn't understand/relate to her much and esp her fave 'washi-washi'... But when LL Season 2 ep 8 came, man... I kinda understand where she's coming from now and she's quite strong to bear it all...I saw her in a new light I guess?

And so, HBD Nozomi!

Oh, also, it was for fun and since I made it in time... I decided to submit my entry to LL wikia Nozomi giveaway!

You see the entries here: LINK

Kinda expected; didn't gt into top 6(satisfied by the top few this time~) but gt notable mention^^ Again, it was fun to get into the birthday spirit for the goddess! Kinda feel bad missing Hanayo & Maki-.-(Maki's was a miracle that I was able to do a coloured work for her; it was near my exams...)

Another 10 min b4 the day ends(in jp) but it's nt the end till the very end so here, (3rd time) お誕生日おめでとう、のぞみちゃん!

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~(Another 4 more days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment