Monday, June 6, 2016

[Updates] Gunpla Expo SG 16, LED cube

Time flies and it is June already; 2 more mths before sch starts again... Ahhh, just thinking of the end... Still gt much to do-.- Shall avert my eyes from the little time I've and enjoy while I can~

Gunpla Expo Sg 2016



Much like last yr's gundam docks with the exclusives here and there~ Here's the limited kits:


The only that caught my eye is the Gundam Wing EW Pearl Gloss Ver.(the 00 raiser as well but... I already one & it's RG too so... Also, nt sure y the price of normal RG gundam wing EW is of the same prize as the exclusive... Since I haven't built it b4...) And well~


Just gt that(likely to be in my backlog...) and a stand for my HG Barbatos(here's how it looks like:)



Should I go watch the anime?o.o
A head-up: there's a redeem card that can be gotten for every $30 spent which entitled the person a sticker, depending on the week of redemption. The sticker is of the 4 different coloured mini bearguy; 1st wk's red, 2nd wk's blue, 3rd wk's yellow and lastly, 4th wk's pink~ But before redeeming, there's a nid to collect the stamp- the locations r given on the card~ Have fun hunting!(it's quite simple; hint: to check the map for the location stated in each floor:) 

And now, updates proper:

LL random doodles

TsubasaVSUmi

Finally, all 3 parts of Tsubasa Vs Umi part r done! Parts 2 & 3,scanned and dialogues added:



*From now, I will just post the shaded ver; the coloured ver will be released after the fanbk's done~

Still debating whether to translate to JP/CN... Both skills aren't that gd(CN should be fine but JP... But if uploaded onto Pixiv...Hmm...)

PanaRin- That which cannot be...


Done with pg 1- There's only shaded ver for this. The 2nd pg will likely be in colours:)

2nd pg scanned ver:

^I think this is the only ver I'll post unless I do the shaded ver~

NozoEli

Nt sure if I've posted b4, the scanned ver:


Both shaded & coloured ver r confirmed^^(The only one I tried to translate in both EN & JP- the last speech tho...)

What's next?

Once the touch-ups for existing works r done, gonna start working on the cover. Still wondering whether to connect Tsubasa Vs Umi arc with NozoEli...

Nozomi bday art

^One of the urgent works to do as her bday gets nearer-.- 

Progress so far:

Been a while since I used water colour(the white makes the outfit outstanding~) The shading still need more work-.-
Done colouring Nozomi; gonna work on the others tmr- hopefully able to finish by tmr:) 

Draft_full view:


Bad planning and hav to extend the paper-.- Theme's snow halation cos snow halat Nozomi's cute~ Just random added the others inside(and of course, her special one~)

RWBY fanart proj

Had started working on the colouring; progress so far:



Gng work on rest of the villans tmr b4 starting on JNPR & RWBY(stay tune on twitter & Insta~) Hoping to finish by this wk~

YuYuYu proj

With much stuff to do, this will hav to be on hold(meanwhile, can still think of how to portray Itsuki & Sonoka~)

Real person sketch

It was a random request by my sis and well... Real person sketch is nt my strong pt(back in my middle sch...) but decided to try...


Version 1
It is based on this pic:
N from VIXX

Version 2- redraw cos screwed up ver 1...
I guess my sis' satisfied with this quality and asked me to draw a 13-members kpop grp, Seventeen... Gng be real busy... The only gd thing is that it is only a sketch; no nid colour or outline... 

LED Cube Workshop

Organised by my sch and while it was tiring, it was worth it^^

Final prd:


 And a short vid of the light animation:


It's heavy in soldiering- if it was the yr 1 me, I would hav died, haha(all those practices until now help~) Faced problems here and there(had to de-soldier ard 10+ pins cos placed wrongly-.-) And was quite slow that I feel stressed at how ppl finish within 1 day... Only sad thing is how I didn't learn the programming well...(well it can be self-learned plus it's a bit like C programming which I had learned b4)

Afterword

Think that's all then. Had been spending much- nid to cut down and nt sure if finding a temp job to earn some $$$... Tbh, I don't really wan to work but rest my body b4 sch starts again(I did put a lot of stress on my body last sem, both physically & mentally...)

And then, LL franchise's pumping in so much stuff... RIP $$$...(There's SIF... For the 1st Aqours event, felt the staff didn't put in a lot of efforts; both idolised & unidolised look plain...Tiering only b'cos 2 of my faves r inside...)

Oh and had been drawing so much that I wish I can play some RPG games but nt sure what to play-.-(Should I return to DragonNest... Bet I gt kicked out of the guild...)

Until next time, this is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment