Monday, May 30, 2016

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

^How I feel right now as I looked at my results~ All modules passed!!! While the GPA wasn't as gd as last sem(tho there were some surprises like how I didn't expect that grade for that particular mod~), I'm just glad I passed!!!- The overall GPA only dropped a bit~

Really happy right now that the feel's so great & my heart really can't contain the excitement!!!XDD All those fear and nervousness(since the end of last paper) just flew off & replaced by relief~

With this, 1st hurtle overcame! Next is to plan the timetable which is a pain before the 2nd hurtle; the snatching registration of courses for next semester!- Went in late & ended with a non-ideal timetable in the last sem... Not gonna repeat the same mistake! Tho with the specialization in place, the slots should be spread out?

For now, shall enjoy a bit before getting into the planning of the timetable(gt many pending works & also those requests^^;)

In addition, I can finally enjoy the events-to-come in peace!!!

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment