Friday, May 6, 2016

[Update]: EXAMS R FINALLY OVER!!!

Finally it's over! And 3 months long of holidays before the next semester starts! This means the blog is back to updating as usual; no more hiatus unless otherwise stated!^^

Afterthought for my last paper(*ramblings ahead)

Just a little ramble cos it was... An unique one. 
As it is an elective paper, the style of paper is different from the usual papers I took of my course, consisting of 80 MCQs and 4 open-ended~ MCQ is something I thought I would never be able to touch after my college since all my core papers are mathematics and science types that require calculations and explanation. 
So it's been a while since I saw the OTAS sheet(and thought I would never see it again, haha) 
The paper is a 2h paper which is slightly shorter than the other papers of 2.5h(cos it's 4AU... But even with that amt of time, still couldn't finish-.-). But based on what the prof had said for this paper, normally ppl finished the paper much earlier and really it was a 'sight' to experience when abt 1h passed from the start. 
I was reaching the end of my MCQs when suddenly, there was a massive pulling out of chairs and ppl leaving the exam halls. I gt a shock for a good few minutes before pressing on with my work till abt 15 min before the end and left- Glad I managed to submit earlier or I would hav to wait till the end; cos at the last 15 min, leaving earlier is not an option. Reason?- Based on my work experience as an invigilator before, it is so that there is no rush of collection of papers at the last min and that last 15 minutes r for the invigilators to sort out the submitted papers so that they can count how many more papers they have to collect and account for!
Anyway, I was delighted to just end that last paper and found out my grp mates had long left- well, I had always been slow so~

A little side-track: tbh, I had pondered many times how I should have taken my jap this sem so that I can finish all levels before I graduated but cos of the timetable, I couldn't fit in. 
Thus, choosing to clear my science elective instead but regretted since I should hav tried to reorganise my timetable to see if I can fit or try appeal. And when my friends who took jap this sem, cleared earlier and able to end their exams earlier, the regret comes back. 
However, as this elective is grp type of work with team pre-set, I think it is fortunate I gt gd members and when I thought to there, I wondered if I didn't choose this elective in this sem, I wouldn't have met them.
To me, I had bad experience with grp work cos I wasn't sociable enough to communicate well with my teammates, esp during my college years where I didn't like the 'leader' cos of his attitude of not doing work and just copying but he's a good speaker so in presentation and asking the teachers for help and stuff, such ppl r the best- I envy such ppl... 
Yet at the same time, dislike lazy ppl and esp those who don't study yet score well- the unfairness I felt but slowly growing out of it as the world don't run on hard work; it runs on smart work...Terrible and horrible but it's the truth... 

That's just me rambling, sry. Let's move on to the updates~

UPDATES

YuYuYu project

Just finished outline- gng send for photocopying before colouring!

And here's a sneak preview:


Song used: [Baton of Courage] by the Yusha Team~


And the work put together:


^not very clear as it's quite wide. And the last 2 were quite screwed up... And the bonus char~ Will get to colouring soon(tho nid to see whether I gt their colours...)

Had posted the separates pieces onto my twitter~

Requests @ DeviantArt

Have started working on it and first one's already done(uploaded onto my Deviantart & will be sent for scanning this weekends:)
While for 2nd one, the draft's done; left colouring- went to replenish art my supplies yesterday. Will work on it today and start on either 3rd or 4th(the 3th one's gng be tough; may take some time...) 

Random LL Doodles

Starting to cleaning up some of the works.- Gng send for scanning when I'm done touching-up~ In addition, start working on the ideas I had set for this small work~

Love Live forever proj

On hold for now- too many stuff but slowly getting the inspiration for the 2nd part~ Think I will continue after done with the above few works~

Afterword

Tho exams r over, I gt so many things to work on- I nid to stop initialling too many things-.- There are pending art works to do- mostly Love Live(too deep into idol hell...) & also that RWBY work(dk how long it has been^^;)
And then, there's the gunpla backlogs... 
There's also the pending manga work, [Just A Dream]... Not even sure I want to continue with all the 3 chapters I set or just done with the current one and end it there... Guess I lost my drive when I see how gd other ppl r at drawing manga... 

While there's a lot of work to do(or rather to finish), there r also many stuff to look forward to!!!

First, the summer animes! 
There's Love Live Sunshine which just reading the manga made me all fired up for their stories to be told!(it may be different but the chars themselves r interesting & just maybe... U's members may have chances to appear~)
There r also a few squeals I'm looking forward to; Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei & my childhood fave, D.Gray-Man!!! 
But before that, I nid to finish the spring animes that I stopped b'cos of exams~

Next, anime conventions! 
  • For May: there's a doujin market this coming weekends and this time, there r much more booths! Gng take a look~ Plus there r art seminars- may go and learn a thing or 2?                   In addition, there's a jap summer matsuri in my country for 3 days in another 2 weeks- able to experience the festival feel without going jap~
  • In June: Another anime convention,[Funan Anime Matsuri] that spans for abt a week! But may only be go during weekends as I am working during that period~
  • In July: CHARAEXPO 16!!!- Can't wait for it!^^ Looking forward to the concert but more imptly, the contents of the convention~ 
While it's nice that there r so many events to look forward, it also means $$$ flying off... Nid to watch my expenditure(-.-)

That's all for now~(Time to go back working on the requests~) 

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~     

No comments:

Post a Comment