Tuesday, May 17, 2016

[Update] Hello Kitty Cafe, USS, Soramaru's sign & many more~

It's been a while? Maybe a while since I updated(haha)

Despite not having school; on a break now, still busy, mainly from May events.

SG Hello Kitty Cafe


Just last week, queued for abt 4 hours to dine in Singapore first Hello Kitty- B'cos of this, I gt a slight phobia for queues-.-





And you may ask y the heck did I go on the first day of its grand opening... It's b'cos of this...


Currently, it's sold for prices ranging $150-$250 online when the cost price is $49.90... Tbh, abt 1h past the opening, the plushies were supposingly sold- I realised that was a lie till the turn for me and my friend to dine, came close.

At merchandise section front of the restaurant lie boxes of the kitties inside! And upon asking, me and my friend can still buy it... I was like... What a lie told by the ppl there that the plushies had been sold out... In a way, it benefits those who stayed or I think me and my friend r gng wait for more than 4 hours... Still, it was a pity for those who left... Guess good things come to those who waited?

Soramaru's Sign Chance~

Besides that, there's Soramaru's autograph chance!- Went with my sis to try our luck to get; the system is based off Kuji style. However, unlike normal Kuji where ppl normally aim for prize A or B(or even C), the criteria to get the sign, is to get prize M or H... As someone who normally get those(just like getting 1 SR out of 10 draws in SIF), I thought this is where I shine but unfortunately, my luck turns out average...


Should I say bad or alright cos for once, I actually gt both Umi prizes~ Gt mixed feeling when I saw the snow halation Umi... Luckily my sis' luck was better; she gt M prize on the 1st try!!! And one autograph sign gotten which is the objective!

(The Pokemon Kuji was a random play but dk what to use for-.-)

USS trip


Moving on, just yesterday I went to Universal Studio S'pore with my sis- It was my 2nd trip & abt 4 yrs since I last went(haha)

It was a fun and awesome day for me tho at the start, wasn't feeling very gd(and my sis actually gt me to get on a roller coaster on the 2nd ride which turns 360 degrees...) Think I gt a little paranoid; kept asking my sis whether is it really scary... Turned out it wasn't so bad but really gt the dizzy spell after the ride which is normal? But I really screamed a lot(^^;) 

I think it was after lunch that I felt much better and the day can't be any better as we continuing playing the rides~ But the price was feeling all the sores today...(Maybe getting old or is it my post-sch stress from over-working?)

Bought one for my sis(as her early birthday present) & likewise, my sis bought one for my late birthday present~
Not cheap but thought of buying something to commemorate the day^^  

Soramaru's Autograph~


And just today is the Soramaru's sign. Much better than that time with Mimori san's autograph session; I could greet & thank probably to Soramaru:) But the nervousness still eats me up... However, for the first time, I actually managed to attend an autograph session of the person signing on the spot and even added my name!!!- Gng treasure that postcard; laminate it and put in my glass cabinet! 


She also signed on the poster at the shop~Like that marshmallow(?) drawing!!!>8<
P.S: There was even a grp photo together!(Luckily wasn't too far behind; hopefully can see myself if the photo does get uploaded^^) 


Pretty much the amt of stuff and events I went for the past weeks(to the pt I'm gng go broke-.-) and this coming friday's another event to attend- feeling that this break is more busier than I am in sch...

Onto updates proper:

YuYuYu Fanart work

As mentioned b4(I think?), I had decided to draw 'full' body of each of the Heroes and so far, I did abt 5, leaving 2 more which I've no inspiration yet...



Mysterious person revealed~

The only 2 left r Sonoko & Itsuki. Currently, no inspiration of the theme I want to give to them... Meanwhile, I may outline or start colouring~

LL Random Doodles

Right now, I am just doing the relevant touch-ups since the clean/scanned copies r already printed:




I've already finished the 1st one; both coloured & shaded version(had uploaded onto twitter~)

What do u think?- Which do u prefer?
There will be slight differences cos of the changes I made on top of the scanned version while realizing stuff like how I forgot to draw certain areas...

Been a while since I do shading that I had no idea what I was doing halfway into shading... While for coloured ver, it was time-consuming; much due to the choices of colours for the outfits~

As it is, the coloured ver. is a trial-out; gng see how the scanned ver will look like~Meanwhile, do the shading on the next 2~

And maybe, after the touch-ups r done, I will work on new contents or the cover art for this series^^(just hope I don't lose this enthusiasm of mine...)

Requests...

As of now, I think I completed 4 requests with another 4-5 pending... With so many events going on, it's gng be hard but I will try to finish them before May ends!

Gunpla

Recently, I just started working on my backlogs, starting with the HG;




For the booster kit, felt a little 'cheated'? that there's a Barbatos inside-.- And here I thought there isn't & decided to buy the booster with a HG Barbatos... Sigh...

Afterwords

That should be the updates so far~ It's weird how I always thought of updating but just never did it(until now)... Partly cos I'm a little lazy plus was working on the artworks that I can forgot abt time if nt for my family telling me to eat my meals><

And I think this break is gonna be my broke mth with so many events going on. Just June along, there're 2 events; Funan Anime Matsuri and Gunpla Expo... And finally, Charaexpo in July~
But before that, almost forgot how much I didn't wan June to come; semester result release date is on 30th of May... The horror... Really don't wan to see; shall sleep in(but doubt it works; I'm just too curious...) Sigh, while the date is not here yet, shall enjoy~

Until then, this is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment