Monday, November 30, 2015

Updates(so far)

After exams, slowly, working my current artwork that I put on hold.

LL FB Challenge:



Hope it isn't too bad... There were many times that I really wanted to just draw with my right hand but gt to restrain. Did a lot of erasing that I felt so frustrated and wanted to give up; glad I made it!:)
Umi's my fave so of course I drew her and players of SIF will know y bunny for her~

LL fan-manga

Okay so during Kotori's bday, I 'promised' her that I would do a manga for her but due to lack of time... I made a half-assed fanart for her(and she also gave half-assed results when I scouted... Fair enough~) Since exams r over, I can work on it~

Here's the cover:

There... Will be some angst(cos I prefer that a lot...) but considering it's Kotori's bday fan-manga so the ending~ 

Here's the sneak peak(from my twitter):

RWBY fanart proj.

Very sry for neglecting this after I was done with teams RWBY and JNPR... Here's the newest update:


Again, very sry if these two don't look like them... If u can't see(which I believed a lot of them will...), they r Sun and Neptune... And these 2 r last of the good guys I will draw(I think); gng move on to the villians' side soon~ Should be finishing soon(latest should be by tmr...)

LL X Naruto Fanart


Just outlined today and likely to be colouring~ 

That's pretty much all that I did so far~ Will also be 'restarting' my Just a Dream aka. JAD proj. again; gng finish the touch-ups for chapter 1 and will work on the drafts of chapter 2... Phew, so much work to do despite exams over~

Until then, this is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment