Sunday, November 1, 2015

Tiring Uni Life~(20 days to finals~)

Ramblings(About Life...)

Once again, it's been a while since I blogged~ Been busy with quizzes and assignments; as of yesterday, all my quizzes r done!(Banzai desu~) As much I want to celebrate, I've my finals to 'look forward' to in another 3 weeks... And the irritating thing is that, contents hav not taught finished; it made revising hard... While I can revise the topics already taught, I can't do a full paper to see if I can finish b4 the given time...Sigh...
Next wk gt my jp finals; oral next wk and written plus listening on the week after the next... And then my core mod finals will start after my jp finals... Sigh... Not a single of week of rest; it's a straight train to finals... On the bright side, it will be done in 2 weeks so longer break~(Plus able to go to AFA with ease!)
As for my quizzes... Some of the results r encouraging(scoring slightly above avg) and some that just want to tell me I'll not make it for finals...
There's one particular mod... No idea y... I just can't do well... The assignment showed that I fail it; the quiz results also showed I failed and then, even when doing tutorials... I couldn't get the right answers for all... It's... Freaking demoralizing(esp when u don't even know what went wrong)... Making me just want to give up... Yet I know I have to do it(at least pass) to move on! My goal is to graduate within 4 yrs so that I will not 'extend' my stay.(Uni fee isn't cheap><)
I kinda understand y my seniors said this mod is the hardest after such an experience(i know this isn't a excuse to do badly) Just got to ganbatte then!(Like Uzuki~)

Moving on... While I may be busy, I still draw once a while so here's some work done during the period from my last post till now~

Fanart~(LoveLive)

Here's the clear ver. of the aqours fanart I did(after scanning~):


Next up, Eli's bday fanart!


I was 'kinda' under stress that my brain gt a 'little' fried while drawing this... I couldn't believe I was able to draw this...(-.-) Guess I had been reading too much doujins to think up of this(it was an idea on a whim...) Haven't scanned this so clear ver. will be uploaded ltr(when I gt the time to...)
And then, the colour choices... Wish I had planned more before colouring... It was too colourful for my liking but my friends and family said it was alright so guess it's fine then?(0.0)

Happy Birthday, Eli~(Solo scout twice on her birthday; only Rs in jp but gt 1 Sr in en~ Look's like jp has given hope on me...)

The following is a crossover between LoveLive and a certain great anime that had ended not long~


LoveLive X Naruto crossover!-Gt a little senile while listening to Boruto movie OST, Boruto & Naruto(Great OST btw~ Too much feel during the flashbacks when it played; not gng spoil much...) plus watching some Naruto scenes(like the Neji death scenes...), and then there's also cos I recently watched Boruto movie~
This is still in drafts/wip stage- haven't gt the time to do the touch-ups... Likely to work on it after my finals or when I gt the time to...(The same goes for another art of mine...)

Here's the OST:


Lastly, this was done yesterday to celebrate the festival plus the birthday of a certain cat girl~


Halloween cum Rin's birthday fanart to celebrate the both days~ The idea is from the time difference that results between America and Asia~ While it is still Halloween for America, it is Rin's birthday and thus this fanart is done~(And also partly cos I don't hav the time to do 2 fanart for the 2 days...)

As for the theme, it was a request from my friend or should I say I asked her so yup. She chose ghost and pumpkin.-Well it was suppose to be just Rin but she couldn't make up her mind which for me to draw so I just decided to make two with Rin as the ghost and the other mysterious char(which is Hanayo-I ship them>8<) for the pumpkin outfit...

It's my first time drawing; the ghost outfit was alright to draw but the same can't be said for the pumpkin outfit... There weren't much references; pumpkins r normally used as decoration than outfit and so... But somehow managed it out(I wanted to give up but it would be bad to my friend who requested~)

Will upload the clear ver(when i gt the time) after it is sent for scanning; like the Eli's birthday fanart~(Hopefully I can finish my other wip works so that I can send all for scan in one go~)

There's another one that I did- it is a bunch of ChikaXRiko moments in one work- yet to fill up the paper fully... Haven't gt the time to work on it plus no inspiration for now...(><)

 Entertainment part of life~

Same as always, no plays in jp sif yet(maybe until Honoka or Umi events...) But the new set of SRs and UR sure is tempting...(Not like I can get it...sigh...)

En sif is as always; I still play during events but after done with events, it's sleep mode... 

And then, there's IDM CG starlight stage... 
I think I'm running out of motivation to play; I just skipped Nation Blue event and the event now... No idea what idols r those, no play... Plus this game just keeps giving events after like 3 days of rest?- It will be fine if I only gt this game to focus... With studies, I can only afford to play one game... To add on, it was demoralizing in the event to get SRs from playing normal songs- couldn't even get a single one despite playing and ppl r getting as if it is raining in their accs... Sigh... 
For now, I will keep the game. If I lost all my motivation to play, then I will quit...(Gaming is not only thing in life...)

Wonder y can't a rhythm game be like cytus?- Allowing players to play anytime they want? Oh well...

Aside from my gaming life, gt more stuff to build over my break; keeping me occupy~




Finally, gt Kamiki burning gundam! I may not have watched gundam build fighter try(may watch after finals), this gundam caught my attention with how it can keep its sword behind him!- I've a thing for sword type gundam~(>8<) 
The Akatsuki gundam is for my brother~(Surprised that there's a HD ver though...)

And then, there's gunpla expo in my hometown! Gt the limited edition RG Strike Freedom Clear Ver.-Kinda the only one that caught my attention out of the other limited gundam. The others r freebies from purchasing the gundam since it reached a certain amt of money spent... 

Still wondering whether to buy the HD gundam in the poster and preorder HD super fumina... Not cheap despite it's a preorder...

'Afterword'

And so, more toys to keep me occupy for the break~ There's the mini manga project I need to work on(hope I haven't lost my motivation...) 

It's nice to blog once a while. Helps with recollecting what had happened and think of the present and the future~ 

Thanks to quiz done, I kinda gt the time to blog with the work to do for next wk, more or less done~ Maybe I can give myself a small break- was feeling bored and gng a little crazy not doing anything while at home alone... Well, one need to rest once a while I suppose...

That's all then. I update more on twitter and instagram since it's easier to; will only blog when I gt time... And art wise, I may just upload on Deviantart. Will only upload on Pixiv when I gt a decent amt of work to combine into a pile. 

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~ Until next time~

Yaiji~  (Currently listening to Noragami Aragoto Ending Nirvana by Tia, putting on repeat~ Awesome song, btw and the anime as well~) The Song:


No comments:

Post a Comment