Friday, November 20, 2015

One paper down~

Today's the start of the war with one battle down.
Didn't know I was exhausted(both physically & mentally) till I reached home. Once done with lunch, I(after playing Umi scorematch in Jp for a while) slept like log. Yet, not much energy or motivation to work today and instead, was drawing... Guess waking up early(at 0600) and to do a 2.5h paper(from 0900-1130) is too much for me.(haha) Shall work harder tmr instead when I gt a real much rest~
Thus, in a way, I gt time to blog a while~

Moving on, I just started a small proj of RWBY fanart. If you've followed my insta/twitter, I've been uploading the wip~ Started on a whim because it's bored studying all the time; need a break or two~ Plus RWBY just started its volume 3! And RWBY volume 1 in jp will also be released this yr! It's a huge milestone despite the fact that the creator already passed away- kinda sad(may he RIP) and maybe worried about RWBY but glad that the creator's legacy will continue!

Progress so far:


Really want to finish JNPR team by today but spent too long on drawing; Pyrrha & Ren took me a while so Nora will have to wait b4 I move on to working another set of characters~ Pyrrha was really badly done- both the drawing and position, sigh... Shouldn't hav put Jaune in that pose... Ren was badly done at first; I couldn't get his hair right but slowly, did it~(><) Hoping Nora will turn alright~

With that, you can see the progresses of this mini 'project' under this hashtag; #rwbyfanartproj at instagram; I placed all under that tag:

 Also,

100 FOLLOWERS! Big thank you to all(my followers)! Will do something to 'celebrate' this milestone reached!
Tbh, I think it's been over a year since I started Instagram, using it as a platform to record my achievement in sif En when I first started but slowly die down as I get better.
And that my family was kinda 'complaining'(more like teasing) me of posting such stuff so I stopped. Instead, I focus on posting my artwork since it slowly become a hassle to post on deviantart/pixiv since I nid to switch on my computer while Instagram does not need to~
Furthermore, I can post my work-in-progress(wip) on Instagram so it was great-when I want to look through my progresses from how it started to how it ended.
In addition, I too upload some food photos to kinda let me rmb that I ate this before and on that day, blah, blah; like a picture memory.- In a way, Instagram is like a picture diary for me~
And hence, sometimes I write as much as I do in blog for the description(mostly for my artwork) which my friends sometimes question. I just like to write down my thinking process during the work and then the afterthoughts~ Once again, it's like a diary; like how I am doing on blog~

Once again, thank you very much to all those follows and likes for the past yr!(just realised today's wip is my 400th post~)

Oh and before I forget, (already uploaded onto twitter) here's the clean and clearer version of the Eli's bday fanart and Rin's Halloween and bday fanart~


Forget to upload on Instagram(><) but nah, not gng upload on insta...(already gt the completed work there but just not scanned ver~)

With that, that's about it. Shall call it a day(nid the energy to work tmr! Fight daiyo, Yaiji!) Another 3 papers to go before freedom! Can't wait for AFASG 15! Oh and in the end, I decided to go for the sat concert!(for Mimori san!>^<)

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~ *Listening to newest single(not out yet) of Printemps, WAO-WAO powerful day* Awesome song~

No comments:

Post a Comment