Monday, November 30, 2015

Exams over and afasg 15!!!

Exams afterthought~ 

About... 4 days ago, it was my last paper and well... I wouldn't say I did well cos there was one qn I couldn't do; other than that, the others r fine unless I rmb the formula wrongly(o.o)
Out of the 4 papers I did, I have my worries I may fail either one since there was one which I wasn't sure of the answers so... Sigh...
Anyway, it's over so I can't say anything but wait for the results.- Hopefully, it's not too bad...To add on, I just gt my written and listening jp tests scores. Surprisingly, my listening did better; I expected my written to be better... And apparently, my written score is below average...sigh... Tbh, I'm not sure if the scores I gt are raw scores or moderated scores since 'sensei'(teacher) said he had to moderate cos everyone in this mod did well... Oh well, at least I know I pass~

AFA Day 1

Moving on, as my last paper ended on the friday which was the first day of afa, I rushed down after my paper.


In the midst, I kinda neglected my stomach.- I only ate the ice-cream from Love Live Cafe; chose Umi(naturally~):

Comes with a coaster and a postcard plus one free file~

'Umi' parfait~
It was alright but a lot of whipped cream which was... Well kinda match with the ice-cream but felt there wasn't much stuff inside... But it was nice~

After that, it was walking around to see(stuff to buy?) Didn't really stay long, partly cos my stomach was really hurting from the lack of food plus tired from carrying my bag(with my notes I studied for the paper)
Here's the stuff I gt and brought on day 1:


Free posters gotten from Odex booth~ Quenued damm long for it...-.-

While it looked like I didn't buy much, the amt I spent is a lot... Mostly cos of the preordered book(costed $28; rip my money...)

Here's the preordered book(close up):


Presenting [Rest In Peace] by Eulyin & Berryargento; Eulyin san who did the illustration and Berryargento doing the writing~
It was a great read; I don't regret pre-ordering but(maybe slight regret over the cost...-.-)
Finished within the night~

AFA Day 2~


Next up is day 2 of AFA where I truely(?) enjoyed cos I was more energized, gt a friend to accompany and most of all, I went in the morning so that I gt more time to explore(& partly also cos I gt my collection of autograph at 1200~)


When meeting my idol, I was... How to say... Maybe too nervous so couldn't greet her properly and was only able to thank her for the autograph...Sigh, I'm such a failure of a fangirl... Anyway, here it is:


About this autograph, tbh, it is dented a bit; didn't hav a good bag to keep it and it was heart-breaking for it to be damaged twice. Luckily, with the stuff I gt from doing some stuff at each booth, I was able to wrap it up like how jp ppl wrap free poster that comes with the magazine purchased:



Double protection; first layer: extra flyers to wrap it up and then second: plastic bags to really prevent anymore damage to it! May look like I'm some crazy ppl, wrapping up some treasure but it is really precious! Too bad to the damage that it already done but glad they r the only ones!

Tried a lot of stuff and in the end, day 2 was more of collecting stuff than buying(since I more or less bought the stuff I wanted on day 1~)

Here's loots for day 2:


A few close-up pic for selected items I bought:



Bought another bk from Eulyin again~ It's not everyday u find english doujin so I kinda just hav to buy(esp it's about my fave pair?) The art is great and all but again... Somehow I just find it... Not worth the money I pay?-That sounded bad, sry... But it was a pure fluff doujin; don't really hav any story so... Ugh, nvm... But the art is really great so no complaints><


Bought all designs; only gt yr 2 on day 1 and then yr 1 & 3 on day 2. Cards gotten aren't bad~(^8^) The wafers inside served as gd snacks~

Lastly, gt a poster with all the artists' signs(only for day 2):

Comparison~

Concert Experience~

This concert is my first time(hoping not my last) and it was great!- Had a fun time, hyping with the other fans.(Though there r 'fans' who were just siting down or just waving the lightsticks for the sake of waving than doing it to wave with the beats and rhythm...)

While I may not know most of the songs, I enjoyed much, waving my lightstick until my idols come out!(She was last to come... but did come out earlier for a small collaboration with another artist!) That was when I really went all out; shouting and jumping! Haha, think my friends see me, will be shocked~
While my voice, arms & legs(stood up for the whole concert) suffered, I'm glad I went all out!
このライブがたのしかったです!またライブをしましょう!

AFA misc.

A little something from 'waku waku japan' booth where after doing a quiz, tokens r given based on score and can be used to exchange stuff:

And I gt a pikachu mask for my sis and a chopper mask for myself~ And bonus; this will be my first selfie I ever took and uploaded here:


Or you can see the manga me here:(won by doing a survey~)



And a Love Live wall photo:



I will conclude the post here. Updates will be on next post; think this post is long enough~

Yaiji

No comments:

Post a Comment