Monday, November 23, 2015

Random post: 2 papers down and I GT IT!!!(small update below)

Today marks my 2nd paper down and it was... a horrible experience cos all the confidence I gt slowly gt diminished with each question I tried at the start...

To further add in, I... Forgotten my best friend... The... Calculator... I panicked when I was going to take my stuff out for the exam and poof, no calculator!!! It's an (OMG) engineering paper; there will be calculations and there I was, without the tool to do the work!!! It was horrible but thanks to my friends, I managed to borrow one... It was a crucial moment at that time; a few minutes to the exam and I don't have a calculator!
Tbh, if not for my friend's friends, I was seriously thinking of letting this paper go but... Just thinking of the stuff I nid to do again for this mod made me cringe...

After the paper, I asked myself... Just what had I been studying all these times... Hoping I can pass though it will be a miracle I suppose...sigh...

Gonna move on to revising the next paper; luckily there's a day allowance~

Aside from the 'slight' gloomy stuff, I! Managed to! Get it!

The AfaSg 15 I love anisong autograph results r out and yes, I managed to get the one I want!!! She's been my idol since love live came into my life- after all, she's the voice actor(VA) of my fave LL char! And she's none other than Suzuko Mimori san!!! OMG, can't believe I gng meet her!!! Having a breakdown when I saw ppl posted the result(on fb) and my seat number is inside!!! asdfghjk!!!

Result for Suzuka Mimori san~ (Do check afasg page for the other artists' results~)
While I'm happy, I'm also nervous, stressed and... scared... I need to meet her... I need to meet her... What if I nid to shake hand with her???(ok, Yaiji, hold your horses!) Think I will go into a nervous breakdown on that day... Sigh... Shall wear my poker face on that day and act like how I will be when receiving a prize... That's right, it's just an autograph... Sigh... But nid to meet her... Omg... It's such a blessing yet... So much fear of giving the wrong FIRST impression...

Guess this is another motivation for to do better for my other 2 papers then~ Ganbatte, myself!

A little small update:


Completed Nora yesterday(uploaded on insta and twitter~). And both teams RWBY and JNPR r done~ Now wondering who else to draw next to fill up the space(already decided the next one or should I say next 2~)

Until then, this is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment