Sunday, April 20, 2014

BF one-shot manga FINALLY DONE!

After some rushing here and there, I finally completed the shading for the BF manga plus the design notes and cover page. After much debating (with myself), I decided not to include an artist's note, considering that I am going to put this as part of a book... In addition, it will be inconsistent with the other one-shots I am putting together into a book. Most likely, artist's notes will be made in the description when I upload in any of the Art Online Community, DA and Pixiv, and of course, this blog itself.

As of now, the manga is sent for scanning so I can only upload tomorrow when I come back from work. Currently, I can provide the design notes for this manga though the quality is a bit bad...

Main Character- Gabriel

The NPCs and summons
While I was making this manga, I've an idea of how I'll make this story though I doubt I want to start another manga project when I already have one at hand... I guess I would just put the planned out story into words. Not just for the audience but also for myself if I ever forget about it... That will be in the artist's notes plus some background on the characters especially the main character, Gabriel as to why this name and some aspects of him that link it to the main story!

And so, the manga will be up by tomorrow. With that, I'll end off now and watch some animes! This is Will signing off, ja ne ~

Dark~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment