Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sneak peek to BF one-shot manga

Been busy since I started work. Right now, my manga project is on hold for now as I am working on another. It's something I've been meaning to do; a Brave Frontier one-shot manga! I mentioned before that I got the idea of making a BF manga of the start of a player's adventure. Though the art and everything seem chibi and everything, the NPCs certainly are great in both personalities and design wise. Of course, the gameplay is great as well. As I play the game everyday, I got the idea to draw a short story; just like how I did for Dragon Nest.

Originally, it was supposed to be the next project to work on after my manga project is done with the first chapter. However, considering the fact that right now, there is a BF comics contest going on until 16 April, might as well work on it. And so, finally, I finished it! It is slightly shorter than chapter 1 of the manga project but it can be said to be the third longest and also the fastest manga I ever did. One reason is due to the time constraint; I was only given about 2 weeks to finish the manga... Plus the fact that I am working right now; free time reduced...

As of now, the manga is only done at phase 5 where all the erasing is done. All that left is the shading which takes quite some time but the manga should be done by this week, given the long weekend from Good Friday!

The manga is 20-pages long, currently. (I'll be making the design notes, author note and the cover page as well.) Most likely, the cover page will be a coloured one but cross fingers>.<

Here's the manga but the quality is quite low and it is only completed at phase 5 which is presentable but not completed in my eyes...

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20
With that, hope this sneak peek will 'compenstate' for the lack of updates. Before I end off, the spring/summer animes are airing and man, there are many great new ones plus season 2 of returning animes. And with the SAO coming in July, this year will be a wonderful one!

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~  
      

No comments:

Post a Comment