Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Another year old! + Small update

Yesterday was my birthday and unlike the norm, I celebrated with my family members without any grand party or whatsoever. Had pizza for dinner as a celebration before ending it with a birthday cake as dessert! 






A small update on the manga project. Currently, the project is phase 6 where shading is added. As of yesterday, I finished the coloured page.
Had a hard time trying to colour or rather paint the girl's cape. Other than that, the colouring of the other characters with copic markers went alright without much problem. And so, this will be the coloured page for chapter I. The subsequent chapters would just have black and white cover instead. (Colouring really is tedious and hard when done traditionally so until the day I've a great software for me to add colour, I think I will refrain from doing much coloured pages...) As of now, the troubling thing is that I've yet to decide a name for this manga and the artist's note is not yet done...(Sigh...-_-)

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment