Sunday, April 27, 2014

Updates: new manga and story ideas!

With my BF manga done, I can now go back to working on my new manga series and Tales Project as well. Just a few hours ago, I finished sketching and outlining the last 2 characters from TOD 2. I'll be uploading TOD 2 drawings at the end of this month! Tales Project will be put on hold until further notice. [It depends very much on how long I take to finish the first chapter of my manga series...]

Besides that, I just come up with an idea for a new one-shot manga. It is largely inspired by the song called Just A Dream by Nelly. I bet you can guess what's the title of the manga.

Brief into to the manga: The story will involve the meeting of the two girls, their stories before one of the girls find out that everything is just a dream. So did she just make up the other girl and everything is just a dream? Find out in this new manga project which is an one-shot.

It'll be a challenge for me to do since I'm bad at drawing at girls but I'll try my best. This will be done after chapter 1 of the manga series is done. [As of now, I've yet to think of a name for the manga series...](Sigh)

Aside from a new manga one-shot, I thought of a new story to write on despite the fact that my current story, Dark Tale, has no progress...(Sigh) But this may have to wait until I'm done with the current projects.

And that's all for this week's updates. This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~  

No comments:

Post a Comment