Sunday, July 14, 2013

The feeling of guilt...

Hello once again. I am blogging again to pen down some thoughts... This time I am talking about the aftermath of my SA2. Though I've not gotten all papers back, I, who took the exams, do not need to really see the results to really know how well I'll do... Like I said in the previous post, I gave up one of my subjects and now, every time I have lessons on that subject, I can't help feel guilty...

Reasons? First, I know I did not prepare well enough... Next, I let my subject teacher down...And, lastly... I just went against my own motto of trying my best in everything I do... Sigh... Even though I got back two of the papers that I am confident I would do decent on, I know the results I gotten were not my best; I could do better but I...I don't know when did I stop trying my best... Maybe I am getting worn out but that's an excuse... It's the last lap already...I have to give my best shot and then enjoy in the end. 'Isn't that the end I want?' I asked myself that... I think I still am weak...Letting my emotion take over me... Right now, I could only await for my other papers back and hope for the best...

It's weird that I know that I would not be happy with the outcome yet I still choose to give up... People had always said giving up, running away are so much easier than facing it... That's why sometimes I just choose the easy way out even though consequences will haunt me later which I am now experiencing... Sigh... As much as I felt guilty about my attitude, I need to pull myself and start working again! Never lose heart and carry on doing my best!- That's something I decided to follow after my SA1 which I did my worst... With the short time left, I'll do my best and live my life to the fullest!

With that, I'll sign off now! It's nice to write down my feelings and thoughts to let me reflect! I'll end off with two music video, My Hands by Leona Lewis and New World by Charice. Both are the English theme songs of FF XIII and FF XIII-2 respectively. Both are awesome songs one should not miss out if you're a hardcore FF fan! Some short info: if you don't know, there is another sequel after FF XIII-2, called Lightning Returns and come out in 14 Feb 2014! It's a PS3 game and not PS4 so rejoice PS3 user! Can't wait for it's release! Till then, ciao~

My Hands by Leona Lewis
 
New World by Charice

Dark~         

No comments:

Post a Comment