Friday, July 26, 2013

Sleepless nights... Rejection... They just made my week sucks...

Hello again. I am back blogging to pen my thoughts down. For this week, I had been having sleepless nights since I just doze off right after I hit the sack- You can see how tired I was... For some reasons, homework are piling up for me... At first, I wondered why was I burning midnight oil just to finish these assignments and was freaking tired the next day in school when I did not have this problem the last term... Later, I found out that I had been so used to working during the holidays with no assigned work and the freedom to plan my time for studying, I put all my study plan first before my school work... And now?- I am having a hard time trying to get use to it and with time not by my side, I don't have much time to scold myself or anything but to move on and work out a study plan fast! My progress in studying is really slowing down!- That scares me a lot! Ugh... Will! Pull myself up and get working! It's the last lap! Don't stop now!(I'm getting mentally ill...)

Moving on, today I experienced the feeling of...REJECTION! Ngh...A knife just stabbed me at my heart upon the rejection...Before you made any wild guesses, it's not what you think; it's simply a rejection of a work I did... At this point, you'll be giving me the look and saying how naive I am... If you had read my previous other post, then yes, I am very naive to the point I don't even know how does 126(go figure yourself what it means...) even work until now but still feel bad just reading about it... Reason for my naivety?- No idea but I had the idea it is due to my ignorance... I tend to ignore so as to escape from cumbersome matters... One such example would be to look down while walking so as to not meet the gazes of the people I know... Sigh... I think I am straying off... Back to the topic, it hurts to see a work I did being rejected since it means that my work sucks... Literally... Indirectly, it implies that I sucks too... Sigh... Hope the correction made will not earn me a second rejection; my heart isn't able to handle too much of that... I wonder if this feeling of rejection at work is the same as that in love...

Lastly, I just realised that I can't maintain eye contact with someone for long... Shy, perhaps? Haiz... Maybe I should do some researches on this problem...

With that, I will be signing off now! Till the next time, ciao~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment