Monday, July 8, 2013

One-shot manga drawn

Hello again! As said before, I'll be uploading some one-shot manga I drew while bored from studying. Well then, here you go:
Before you read, some info:

TITLE: The price to pay
CHARACTERS: -Tamura Sakura
                           -Sawada Geo
                           -Takashi Shiro
                           -Kuro 
OTHERS: -Working Device
                  -Shiro's Device; Aestron

BACKGROUND INFO: Story set on the idea of the existence of magic and mages, and that magic is part of people's daily lives that without it, the people may be able to adapt... Unfortunatly, in the near future, a virus will infect all who practise magic and slowly killing them... To prevent this crisis, all mages have their memories associated with magic to be erased, whether they like it or not... Because of this, only a few mages were left to be the few remaining mages to protect this world...

Page 1

Page 2
ARTIST'S NOTES:
This 2-pages one-shot manga was drawn in response to one of the scenes I thought of, for one of the MGLN fanfics that I had planned out... The background info is similar to the plot of the fanfic.

Basically, Sakura and Shiro are like a couple but because of that virus, Shiro did not have a choice but to reset her memories and as well as his friends like Geo and chose to be one of the few mages left to help this world, thus the reason for the 'work' there... To do that, he underwent some alterations to first be able to use a magical device and next, be an emotionless being(when the device activated)... Sakura, who forget everything, didn't know and neither did Geo, hence the confession thing happened with Sakura giving Geo a chance and Shiro listened to the whole thing... Kuro is like a small voice in Shiro's head that talks to him when needed to renew his resolve and keep him sane...

That's about what this one-shot manga is trying to say... This idea comes to me when thinking about how a person's sacrifice for another, was never known to the the person whom the person sacrificed for... I like this type of action, not because I'm a sadist but the fact that I want to have that kind of strength; the resolve to be able to sacrifice anything for the sake of someone... About the artwork...I am a bit lazy to add the shadow... The confession part is a new experience for me to draw in which I found easy to imagine but hard to draw it out...The hugging part was the worst, following the girl's hair...(I really am bad at drawing girls...Sigh...) The manga was kind of rush since I think it should be 3 pages long but in the end, I cut many parts to make it 2 pages...Once again, lazy to draw more... Quality of the photo of the manga was bad because I took them at night...Sorry about that...

Moving on to the last one-shot manga that I'll upload!

TITLE: The hand that could not reach

ARTIST'S NOTES:
This is my first time colouring a manga with my copic markers... It wasn't well done with the colours being a bit unmatching...Even so, it's a good experience of how colouring a manga with copic markers is! About the story...It's as the title said, the main character want to reach out to his loved one but can't because...(that's up to the viewers to think! I'll not say much) All in all, this is another scene from one of MGLN fanfics that I've planned; it's different from the one I mentioned above...

That's about the 2 one-shot manga I did while bored... The manga I did are based on the scenes I intending to include in my fanfics... Wanted to draw Fate and Nanoha as the characters in the manga but...On second thoughts...I had enough of drawing them in the Project-BDay; drawing them a second time... I've uploaded these two manga to deviantart! You can find me as shade1995!

With that, that's all now! I'll end off with a sharing of a beautiful song I found not long ago!

Song:  Exec_Cosmoflips by Kokia



Till then, ciao~

Dark~   
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment