Monday, July 2, 2018

[Updates] Job Offer(^^) and N3 Exam(-.-)

Following from my previous post; a day after the post, I actually got the call from the company!

And I'm confirmed for the job!!!(Yay!)

Currently, working on some pre-employment stuff and get them done before my trip so that I can start work in August!

That said, the getting-in/getting-the-job part may be done; the days after that will be the real challenge...

In a way, from getting through the interview to the company wanting you, is a sign that the company sees something in you, thus offered you.

However, despite knowing the job scope, the challenges ahead are blackboxes...

There is always this... Insecurity when starting something new and unfamiliar... And I'm the type that worries a lot of not able to meet expectations...

I don't see myself as anyone smart or capable; I'm just any average person or at least that's what I like to think of myself...Which sometimes isn't true(since I can perform badly while others are able to do the work easily...)
I don't exactly have much confidence or self-esteem in myself- I just tell myself to work hard and do my best so that I don't end up in regrets...

And this brings me to another matter I like to talk about: JLPT N3 Exam...

The exam was held yesterday and I kinda died from it...

I mean I know I'm not going to pass this with flying colours; judging from the questions I did in the assessment book... But I fear that a pass is gonna be hard-.-

I made a lot of mistakes, esp after the end of the vocab section(when I checked with a friend whom was in the same class as me in Jap 4- didn't know she was taking till I saw her walking to the exam venue, lol)

I suppose the sample practice papers I did gave a false image of 'doable'... Tbh, there is a bit of luck at play- Based on my knowledge, the level is in the middle of N3 and N4; when I try N4 questions, they were quite simple! However, N3 wise, it was a half-half thing...

Being able to read chinese characters help a bit but can also lead you astray(^^;)

All in all, I'm not confident of a pass but I tried my best or what I can do with the knowledge I have at hand(haha) Plus, it's over so all I can do is wait for the results and hope for the best~

Moving on... Another week before I fly!(can't wait~)

Will be trying to collect all the stamps in Numazu(let's hope I can find without problems..) and celebrate Yoshiko/Yohane bday! Feel like I should try going on each member's bday; went during Nozomi and Mari bday last year~

It's just too bad that Nico's bday is quite far apart from Yoshiko's...

In addition, will be going to the thanksgiving festival 2018 in Numazu!(RIP $$$)

So many things to do and look forward to- July will be a busy month but that's what make life interesting and fun~

Until next time, this is Yaiji signing off!

Yaiji~

PS: may do one last update before I fly(probably next week?) and the ChikaRiko challenge will continue even when I'm abroad(but I've no idea if I got time to draw-.-)

No comments:

Post a Comment