Sunday, July 22, 2018

[Updates] Back from trip...

Just came back from my trip and two words to describe it; hot and tiring...

Well, I live in a hot country so the heat to me wasn't exactly hard to adapt(but the sun rays were...)

And so, the inital thinking that it would be raining heavily was a big mistake(lol)

I wouldn't say I didn't enjoy cos I found quite a few more LLSS spots which I had no idea they were so close to each other!

However, due to the collection of stamps and stuff, the trip seemed rushed and was walking like non-stop that my left leg had blisters on the 2nd or 3rd day... The weather wasn't helping as well...

And certain stuff that I planned to do; like celebrating Yoshiko's bday by eating at Grandma cafe was crossed out from the list... But I was able to find this particular awesome place:



It was a nice night stroll along this riverside and was also one of the best time I had in Numazu!

Found it while walking back from The Blue Water(shall try eating there on another trip~)

This is also where Yoshiko's house is(and You's house is just a road down; can see why they go home together~ Jimoai ftw!)

After that, the walk back to hotel while listening to LLSS songs was another great moment I had!- It was like I was finally able to breathe; without any rush or worries and able to enjoy the (night)sceneries of numazu!

And I was able to understand my love for this place(again)

Tbh, I was starting to hate it from all the rush and thinking it was a mistake to even come here... But this stroll helped to rekindle my love for this place and also to recollect my thoughts which I couldn't; with the amount of stuff going on, worrying about where are the stamps, when do the shops open and close, etc.

It was a chore more than an enjoyment, collecting those stamps that I don't feel any accomplishment from completing it... Rather I hated it since it was taking away my time to enjoy my trip...

Tbh, from the start, I had the mindset that if I passed by the stamp areas, then I will stamp; else, I won't... Cos it wasn't worth it sacrificing my time stamping without enjoying the trip...

And. This. Was. A. Freaking. Trip!- Not some assignment or task to accomplish...

If I am to compare the previous and this trip, I actually liked the previous one more, despite the screw-ups...

A little about myself: I like to say I am a laid-back person whom do things at own pace... Rushing me is a big turn-off and it can turn into stress and pressure since I panicked to match others' pace...

What I had in mind for the trip:

  1. go to places shown in LLSS anime and take photos of them...
  2. eating at cafes like Grandma, Shougetsu and maybe draw a little while taking breaks(which was supposed to be the time for me to work on ChikaRiko challenge...)

Thanks to the stamps, those 2 were hard to do...

In addition, this trip led me to understand that... I should have not bring non-llss fans with me to Numazu...
At least not with me since the places I go wouldn't mean anything to them unless they watched the show and stayed updated with the series... Examples:




These are just any steps and pathway to any ppl.

However, it means something to LLSS fans cos it's where Yoshiko and Riko were talking to each other, regarding Anko in season 2 episode 5...
All these small stuff which seemed normal and nothing to many, were given meanings thanks to the anime. And they would never be anything unless you watched the anime...

And to reach that level, you must have invest enough to recognise or at least have some sort of impression of them...

That is why I came to the conclusion that the next time I do go to Numazu would be by myself or with friends whom have at least watched the anime...

That was a summary of my thoughts and feelings of this trip; will be elaborating more when I write in details of each part of my trip; when I was in Numazu and in Tokyo!

Oh and since I went during her birthday, I did something for her:




Was planning to buy her birthday set(from Grandma) and celebrate but wasn't able to(as explained above...)

That is all for now- currenly, recovering from the horrible trip, packing the stuff bought & preparing for my job as well...

Hopefully, I can finish working on the blog posts of my trip before my work starts(which I didn't for the previous trip, lol)

This is Yaiji signing off~

Yaiji~

PS: ChikaRiko challenge was halted during the trip due to the nature of it but it's back on track:) Currently at day 29 while thinking what will be a good closure for day 30...

No comments:

Post a Comment