Sunday, June 24, 2018

[Update] Frustration.....

Blogging to update a bit and vent some... Frustration out...

My part-time job ended last week and I had been going for job interviews for the past weeks.

And well, comparing to the ones I went before(during my school term), the companies seemed better, especially a particular one in which it's job scope is close to what I wanted and the location is good!- I'm hoping for the good news(but I'm not positive about it tho...)

This is where my frustration is; I had been to quite a fair bit of interviews(tho they are not many) and while they were good experiences, it sux not getting any offers so far...........Sigh...........

Tbh, I'm not exactly actively looking for a job yet due to my July trip; since I'm thinking of starting work in August... That said, it would be great to have a confirmed job which I can start in August- in that sense, I can go for my trip in peace and worry less~

But that will be too good to be true, huh?

Actually, I do have an ambiguous offer from a company... Ambiguous in the sense that they sent an email saying the interview outcome was positive and now working on the recuitment process... But that was 2 weeks ago-.- And my friend whom also got this status from the company, received a call from the company this week while I don't... I'm thinking maybe the recuitment process did not work out well... Sigh...

Currently, I'm just waiting for the one that I mentioned earlier which I liked. Judging from the amount of failures... I'm not really positive about the outcome(esp after the one I went last week, didn't reply even though they said they would, regardless of the outcome... I take it that it was a fail; I mean if it went well, they would definitely reply. Else, there is no point...It hurts just thinking about it... And I kept checking my email everyday this week...)

And that's my current pathetic life... At least I have things to keep me occupied; my N3 jap exam which I'm starting to feel less confident about it(after doing the assessment...) and my July trip!

In addition, I'm working on a 30-days challenge of drawing ChikaRiko moments since last week, 16 June 2018~
This challenge is just me drawing one ChikaRiko moment per day in a span of 30 days!- with a theme in mind:)
And to make things interesting, I decided to make manga ver(vertical/portrait) and illustration ver(horizontal/landscape) in rotation; example, if day 1 was manga, day 2 would be illustration!

Will be uploading everyday onto my insta-story or twitter!

That is all. This post is mainly to pen my thoughts and reflect on my recent job-finding experience...

Likely to update again before I fly~

Until next time, this is Yaiji signing off!

Yaiji~ 
 
PS: It doesn't help that friends around you already got a job while you don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment