Sunday, January 1, 2017

[Update] HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!!! Happy 4th Anniversary!!!

Happy New Year, everyone!!! 明けましておめでとう!新年快乐!

Another year gone and another year here; 2016 sure seemed long when it started but now it just left with a blink of an eye & here, I am in 2017!- And the same feel of the long year starting and I'm sure I'm gonna feel it's actually short when I blog again on the 1st of Jan of 2018(I think I'm getting ahead of myself, haha~)

2016 was the time I was in my 2nd year till I became 3rd year I am now! And in a few more days, I will be starting my internship which while it's exciting but it's also kinda... Scary?
The unknown has always held anxiety within me yet it also contains the excitement I long for from the mundane Uni life I've been studying for the past 3 years; I mean internship is pretty much the time you can apply all those 3 years you've studied so far and to see them bear fruits that are either tasty or rotten... Well, only time can tell(once I start my internship...)

Moving on, how did everyone celebrate the last day of 2016 and the first day of 2017?

For the last day of 2016, I 'counted down' at home(cos I'm the type that prefer the warmth from home than from crowd~) with a can of beer; my last can of beer in 2016:) while working on a birthday work for a certain penguin student council president(And just finished tho it sux badly...-.-)

As for today, was just working on the birthday art until now. I'm so tempted to just crush it with how badly I had drawn the 2 characters-.-
Here's the link: Instagram
I will post again when I hav sent it for scanning; the words are practically can't be seen and read due to the pathetic quality...
The art notes written in the link description- recommend to read it, esp the part of my original idea; I like it a lot but dk how to express...

UPLOADS...


Here's a little new year gift:

Deviantart
^Added the background~
Here's the completed pieces of the cover art of the front and back covers:)

Currently, I'm still working on the manga which I don't know if I can finish before my break ends(which I hope I do...)

I may post another sneak preview(the last one) with some shots of the manga pages to give a feel~

Stay tune~

Next, this is something I did out of boredom:


My first unboxing video and well, the response is great in Insta that I'm surprised; I thought the captions seem lame, haha^^; But the captions really took some time, esp with the timing...

Lastly, a summary of art to end 2016:

Template used from here

Had a hard time finding artwork did from May and Nov... May was when I opened the request box which I doubt I wan to use them... As for Nov, it was near the end of semester where reports, projects are near due while there are presentations and exams to prepare; it was one heck of a busy month for me(let alone draw) but a great sigh of relief once it's over as I enjoyed over my December:)

Something impt I actually forgot-.-

Not sure why or maybe the stress from Uni got me as I reached 2nd year, I actually forgot the 3rd Anniversary for this blog-.-
Even better, it was a special post of being the 250th post yet I forgot... Then again, that time I really was under stress from performing bad on my 2nd yr's 1st semester; you can see the previous post here and the 250th post was when I rambled a lot on it. 
Truthfully, I was worried for that semester esp how I performed in my CAs... Guess hard work & perseverance are the ways to go!- And they are still great 'tools' I keep tight as I trek through the thick and dense forest of another 1.5 years to go in my University life!

Think I just side-tracked; I also missed Yujin's 4th Anniversary yesterday... While it's late, happy birthday/anniversary, Yujin!!!><
There's nothing much to revamp; all I can give is to continue blogging(stay faithful)~

And so, until next time, this is Yaiji signing off~

Sharing an awesome song before ending: 

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment