Wednesday, December 28, 2016

[Updates] Result day...

27 Dec; just yesterday was the day of the release of my result...
And every semester, this dreadful day is always there to make my holidays worse... Though this time, I actually enjoyed so much that it didn't bother me too much until the morning which I got woke up by a nightmare, concerning my results-.-

In the end,  it wasn't too bad(my GPA actually improved*shock*) Just maybe if I had taken jp away, my GPA may have improved even more... Guess this time my jp's really bad and I think it will stay that way or even worse; language has never been my forte but still, I will continue taking cos I want to learn!

With this, I can enjoy my remaining holidays in peace till my internship starts~

Moving on, here's more sneak preview of the fan-manga I'm currently working on:


  • Finished the back cover art which I've uploaded onto my social media(twitter & insta) and Deviantart
  • And decided the title; susume > future(the idea/inspiration should be obvious) 


PS: Just found out the work uploaded with watermarks from DA will stay if downloaded from DA; guess I can go back to uploading my work here with the watermarks:)

Oh and one last sneak preview:


 ^Hope all enjoy these sneak previews~ Hopefully, I can finish the fan-manga/fanbook before my break ends; wouldn't want to work on it during my internship-.-

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji

No comments:

Post a Comment