Monday, January 30, 2017

[Updates]Rice goddess' bday & CNY~

It's long overdue but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANAYO!

Rice Goddess' Bday~


Pixiv Link | Deviantart Link
I also built a small shrine for her; you can see it in the Pixiv Link above:)

^Realised I never did one for her last year...

As always scouted on her bday and...At the first time, I got a R version of her-.- But decided to try again; since I got a spare green ticket and...

 Got a SR Nico^^ (You can see the full result here: Twitter Link)

CNY(Rambling a bit*)


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

This week is also Chinese New Year(aka. CNY) and it served as a long week for me(to rest). 

If you do follow me on twitter, I was sick with a stomach upset(from eating wrong food...) like last week and thought it was fine this week till it was still bad that I had to get a MC-.-

However, the worst wasn't to go see a doctor; but how I couldn't get a good sleep from the occasional stomach upset in the middle of the night that going to work really sux badly... I even got a bad headache from the lack of sleep during work(but luckily, it's ard the end of work~)

You can say it's a horrible time for me and it's only just like 2nd/3rd week of my internship... The future doesn't look too bright and I still got like 4 mths more to go... Then again, this could be the storm before the calm?(I know I switched the wording to fit the situation, haha~)

Currently, recovered from the stomach upset but now suffering from a slight flu...(Bad time to be sick; esp on CNY...)

Back to the topic of CNY, though this break may seem long, it is the only break before the next one in April... In other words, Feb and March are pure working months(excluding the weekends...) which kinda sux but... The events in these 2 months make it worth looking forward to!

Events in FEB and MARCH~


While I've my doubts whether S'pore will get it but judging from last year's, I felt there's a high chance there is and YES, S'pore is confirmed to have Aqours' First Live Viewing!!!- Banzai!!!(\>0</) High likely to go fro 2 days since the days are in the weekends:) Though RIP $$$... 
And the First Live stuff I pre-ordered would not go to waste too(Hopefully, it would come soon!!!)

As for March... Beside being my Birthday month(FYI), there's the 2nd round of LLSS Kuji~ (I got a feeling I may miss the start again...) Hopefully, it won't end up bad like the 1st round; aiming for Prizes A, B and C(You can see the prizes below)


Though I must say, LL kuji really love towel or something~
Just realised the keychain is Omoi yo Hitotsu ni Nare and that RIKO-/// Don't mind getting her!!!(But out of random boxes....Sigh...) 
Then again, tbh, prizes B to J are all awesome, regardless of the characters(at least for me~) I'm kinda weak towards Mirai Ticket's costume or rather I've a thing for suits and blazer-like clothing~

PS: Maybe I shouldn't have too high hopes or I will fall hard in disappointment-.-

Work Updates


Somewhat losing my motivation that I've been procrastinating to finish the HonoUmi fan-manga(haha...) Right now, it is in the stage of shading/colouring which is like a love-hate relationship for me; I love shading since it gives life to the work yet at the same time, it's boring to shade without drawing...Sigh- Pretty much why I always couldn't finish any of my manga... 

^Rest assure; though it's depressing, I will finish it! Just that it will take long cos I'm really sub-consciously not working on it but on new works(which is another reason why I got so many WIPs...)

To make up for it, here's a little something I did for the fan-manga:

Deviantart Link
The background seems so plain-.- Tried to improve it:


I should stick to working on the background in the same medium... Bad edit-.-

Aside from this, here's another work/wip:


Most likely colouring(if I gt the time tho...) 

Who will you choose?(personally, I chose female MC so yup~) 

The proportion for this work isn't very well done-.- Plus I did it when I was sick which I should refrain from doing that; super frustrating to not be able to draw what you want and to add on the fact you r sick... It's horrible...

Afterwords


That is all for now; though I'm still in the learning stage of my internship, it's still tiring to wake up early and go home late, esp for late sleeper like me-.- Plus sometimes it gets stressful when I can't produce the result wanted by my Supervisor... But I will get by, somehow^^; After all, I'm already more than halfway into my Uni education; a bit more to graduation and I will reach that finishing line!

Until then, this is Yaiji signing off!

Yaiji~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment