Sunday, January 8, 2017

[Updates] Break's ending... Happy Birthday, Dia!

Another day to go before my break ends...
Unfortunately, my HonoUmi fan-manga isn't done yet; halfway done... Got to see how's the work load for tomorrow before deciding if I can continue working on it...

Before I ramble on my thoughts abt tmr, here's the fan-works for a certain penguin student council's bday~

Kurosawa Dia-1/1/17




You can see the compilation in the Pixiv Link.

Made 2 cos the manga I made was a fail; ruined both characters esp Mari... Need more practices... Hence, tried to make another fan-work for her but apparently, I really am bad at drawing Dia too...

I guess that's not the case tho; as seen here

^Great thanks to her!!!:)

And so, right here even tho it's quite late, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIA!!!^^

LoveLive Sunshine Kuji


This is LLSS' first kuji with the highest price A as a 170cm long towel I think while 2 different shirts as prizes B and C(which is what I'm aiming for) Subsequently, prize D is character towel but much shorter than A's(I think)
Lastly, we have the keychains for prizes E and F. Last prize which is if you buy the last few tickets of Kuji, this prize is automatically given to you, is another towel I think but of the same length as that of D but with all members of prize D designs

Tbh, I would say I rather get prizes B and C than A; they r much useful... And comparing B and C, B is definitely the better design.   

And so, I'm glad some local anime shops I know of, sell this. But the sad thing was the shop selling it, started the kuji a few days ago before I knew of it; it was sent to my mail abt it but I didn't check and... Feel irritated to know of ppl already won off the B prizes from twitter and FB-.-
In one round of Kuji, there are about 3 B and 3 C. Holding onto the hope that there r still some left, I went to the shop during the weekends and...

The person before won off the last B...*Cries* But there were still C so I held onto the hope and try my luck by playing 2 times, and...

Got 2 Es...-.- Sigh... My luck really sux and maybe I wasn't meant to get it cos the person after me, got C... 

And then later, while walking, saw another anime shop which happens to sell this kuji and looking at the prizes left... STILL GT B AND C!!!

I decided to try my luck with another 2 tries till the person said can get membership with a min $30 spend and ended up playing thrice... And...

Gt 1D, 1E and...1F... Sigh... Oh well, maybe I really wasn't meant to get it...

Here's the prizes I won:

Of course I choose Riko for D~
 And the result of the random boxes(I held onto my last hope, hoping for my fave char keychains...)


No Riko but at least gt Chika!!! Maru and Mari chan really loves me, huh? I swear I've a tendency to get Mari, Hanamaru and Ruby chan; much like how I've the tendency to get Rin, Hanayo and maybe Maki/Nozomi...(No luck with the 2nd years which I always fell in love with>///<)

Very tempted to trade off to get Riko keychain but on second thoughts, they r cute(tbh) even if they r not my fave~

RIP my $$$... Time to save up for next Kuji in March and their first live viewing(if there is...)

This is the 2nd Kuji prizes preview in March- much better than First~

Afterword

Tomorrow will be the start of my internship- no idea how will it be; a mixed feeling of anxiety and excitment, hopefully I can sleep^^; 

That said, mentioned earlier, if the work load isn't that bad and I still have energy after work, I will continue working on the HonoUmi manga and LL random doodles series though I'm actually thinking of doing another fan-manga of Pokemon SM...
The after-game feel is too strong for me and like many things, it does not hit me until like a few weeks ltr which sux badly...
It's like reflecting how if someone close to me, left, I will only feel the effects of loss after a period of time, and by that time, it is too late...

Oh and again depending on my workload, I may put this blog on hiatus. 

Until next time, this is Yaiji signing off:)

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment