Sunday, March 20, 2016

[Updates] U's Final Live Viewing, Moment Ring~

Been a while(?) since I updated; work load getting heavier as the semester's reaching to the end/finals... Sparing a little time, blogging(or I'm gng go crazy, studying, doing tutorials and watching lectures...)

U's Final Live viewing~

When the list of countries that are up for live viewing was out, was delighted to find out my country is inside!!!XD 

And luckily(despite the early sale which the company didn't say...-.-), I managed to get it!!!>8<

Due to sch, can't go for the first day; well even if I could, I may not go 2 days; 1 ticket isn't cheap so...I know it's final live but still... Plus I gt sch on both days; it was just nice that my sch ends early on that friday!!!(it's lucky my lab wasn't on that week~)

With that, another 12 more days to go!!!-Can't wait for it>^< Still debating whether to buy a kingblade- a stronger lightstick or just normal ones that can be bought from daiso...

Moment Ring CD!!!><

After the gruesome wait(due to my sis' stuff that r released ltr), it is FINALLY HERE!!! But more imptly, UMI POSTER!!!(It's sad that it didn't come before/on Umi bday; could hav put with the shrine built for her bday~)

Looking gd(ahhh~)
^All thanks to my mum for wrapping her up!^^

Next for the SIF set, hoping I can get UmiPanaNico set but guess the poster is enough of Umi; gt the HonoMakiNozo set~


Not gng complain; there's Honoka, my 2nd fave, so yup~ Then, there's Maki~ Not my top faves but she who shared the same star sign, I can't help feel... A bond with her?(Some personalities as a fellow Aries r similar:) Plus I do get her sometimes(more than once, hoping for Umi/Honoka~)
Lately, had been reading this fanfic called [Let It Burn] from HERE 
It's based on HERO AU- u can look up the show. It's an awesome one; watch until like season 3/4 before the TV no longer shows... I won't say it's fluff cos it reflects how true it can be; characters don't exactly get saved by plot armor all the time like anime~ 
The fanfic is too gd to let it go!!!(esp for ppl who like angst~)- kept stalking checking the site for updates b'cos each chapter just made u want more!(Nice of the author to update the recent chapters fast:)
The recent chapters of that fanfic made me starting to gain more likes & respect for Nozomi~ And guess maybe anime/manga don't show much but her motherly love is shown more in such fanfic that man, I began to ask myself how did I miss that???(well, if she could stop doing those groping, maybe I would hav more respect for her...) 

Ta da~

Took me a few tries b'cos of wrong input of code... At the moment, left them in the storage until I can clear some space(haha...)

Work updates:

 LL random doodles

Just realised the blog isn't up to date with my current progress on this series:


Scanned version~ 2nd doodle set of Umi, Honoka, (young)Eli and Nico- this set features more in depth of their weapons. It also showcases Umi's inner wear and showing more details; realised the first doodle of her did not show much... 

Moving on, another short manga(latest update of this work; haven't upload anywhere but here~)


Knight Eli gng kills Vamp Honoka before Violinist Nozomi saw...(U r so screwed, Eli~)  And I'm a S; kept hurting Honoka- first from Tsubasa and now, Eli~

Backstory: 


These 2 r the current updates for this series~ All short manga gng take a while before I can finish- haven't touch-up due to sch much plus it's more work than doodles, haha...) 

Love Live Crossover


Watched the hit movie, Zootopia and man, I wished I watched earlier! And the theme song, "Try Everything"- had been repeating since I watched the movie!(now switching to Japanese ver~)

And drawing animals isn't my cup of tea(u can see from how I drew Nick/the fox). As a Love Liver, can't help draw the rabbit and fox-members of U's as well(truthfully, I gt influenced much by this crossover and how perfect it is- nid to watch the movie to see if true and guess it's not exactly... Umi as Judy is spot-on but Eli as Nick... Hmm... Possible yet not; a bit of each other~)    

To add on, did this doodle cos I lost inspiration and muse to draw(& there's the need to draw or get away from studying~) 

Links: Twitter | Instagram | Deviantart |

Doodles...

Actually, I do a lot of doodles(mostly during lectures when it get boring and nothing to keep me awake but to draw or anything to keep me working...) but I don't always post them(esp those done during lectures; cos they r REAL random...) There r times I do post and mostly at Twitter(cos it's most easy~) 
While this blog is where I update my work, such doodles may/may not be posted here; it's a lot of work to find every single ones did... If u do want to see those doodles, u r welcomed to see from my twitter/instagram(I do post there too but sometimes~)

Misc.

That's pretty much all, currently. Studies gng get even more heavier than before so pardon if updates r slow or not at all... With that, *look at time* I shall end here(still gt a few lecture recordings to watch with regards to e-learning week-_- Hate that week very much despite less sch days...)

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~  

No comments:

Post a Comment