Sunday, March 6, 2016

[Updates] 2nd Compilation up!!!

My one-week break's coming to an end soon... It's such a short time tbh- was able to get much rest but just the thought of going back to sch-.-(I want my sleep...)

And to add to the agony of starting school again. there's a test in the coming week(having the trouble understanding some of the materials tested... So screwed...sigh...)
Furthermore, a lot more events(that I signed up) and stuff(lab and assignments) coming up... If you asked the past me, I wouldn't sign up all these workshops like Matlab workshop but as I come closer to my 3rd and 4th yr... Realised how much of competition there is, both in sch and outside... To brush myself up, these workshops, though gng take up much of my time, I'm willing to go; a little sacrifice for the long run~ 

Final 2nd yr but it's a tough journey to walk; I supposed when I signed up myself to engineering course, I had prepared mentally for such hurdles. Tough life for now so that the future will be better; such a sacrifice I guess is worth it:)

Enough ramblings; let's move on to the updates proper~

Work updates:

2nd Compilation: Aki(Autumn) & Fuyu(Winter) Sketchbook 2015-2016

Finally, gt the time to compile the works done from September/October 2015 to this yr's early March(so techically it should be Spring but... Don't sweat the small details~)

Pixiv Link: HERE 

And Video Link: Youtube

Or you can watch here:

Enjoy the feel~

Didn't hav the time to do a cover page like I did for my summer sketchbook- much due to sch; since summer is during my sch break so a lot more free time as compared to now><

Random LL Doodles series

Still adding more works under it but they r all still in the wip stage- haven't gt the time to touch up(...)

Rogue Nico

Links: Instagram | Twitter

A little inspiration from this:


Nico look's OOC here- much due to the jacket making her looks fat when she should be of the smaller size type...(Well, she could be buffed-up due to being a rogue?o.o) 
Small doodle to showcase more of her weapon, a knife~

 KotoHonoUmi Angst manga...

The following 2 pages manga r inspired from the Tsubasa Vs Umi scene : 

  • Umi POV:

Links: Instagram | Twitter

  • Kotori POV:


Links: Instagram | Twitter

For these 2 manga, was hit by sudden muse that I actually drew and outline in one settling- hands were exhausted after that but what's worst, in the recent work of Kotori POV, my waist hurts badly from sitting too long- it is a accumulation; lately had been carrying my heavy laptop around that it is killing my back...

I decided to let Umi to be at the losing end of the battle... And supposed I'm a S... 'Killed' her in that battle... I just love angst somehow, esp for my fave trio and even more to my fave char... Must have sux to be my fave char(and 2nd fave; drew Honoka losing one hand though as a vampire, she can regenerate it but the pain...) 

A lot of touch-ups to work on; Umi's cap needs some refinement & Kotori... Look's too much like a male... Too OOC... Kinda rushed; was drawing straight from inspiration, without any organisation or anything- very different from how I do with Just A Dream(let's not go over there...)

And that's pretty much the recent wips done under this series~ Will be adding more; nid to switch focus on others so as to be fair. Had been dwelling too much on the 2nd yrs(well, what do u expected when they r my fave trio~)

Love Live SIF Experts playthrough~

Since it's token event for En and just so happen, the experts available aren't that hard, was able to record 2~

Bokura no Live Kimi to no Life:(special SID SR team- pretty obvious who's my faves~)


Kimi no Kuse: 



And I hav just revamped a bit of my Youtube channel; placed all record SIF playthroughs under this playlist, called: Love Live SIF playthroughs

The others like the 2nd compilation vid is under this playlist: Compilation of works

Afterwords~

That's all from me. Busy school days ahead; lab stuff to work on- still feeling sad from the failed PCB testing... Hoping during next wk's lab session, the lab techs can help... While excited for the product to work, the troubleshooting part and the worst... Getting wrong results sux so much that it leaves ppl frustrated over it(I think I lost a few hairs, pulling them from thinking hard what went wrong...) And there's lab reports to work on too...

And then, the art requests piling in my Deviantart box... Just thinking of those made me feel the dread(& slight regret for even posting that request notice...)

The only thing I am looking forward is U's final live!!!(Sale starting on 10/3, 1200- gng get that ticket!!! Though sadly I can only attend one day due to school...)

Until next time then, this is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~ A little something before I end:

A huge dilemma, concerning my yr 3- managed to choose but was a hard choice-.- (Can't help doodle this situation...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment