Saturday, March 26, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YUUNA!-21/3/16

I know it's very late but regardless, happy birthday, Yuna!


Links: Deviantart | Instagram | Twitter |

*Gonna compile instead of separate submit art on pixiv~

Trying a new style to colour; pen shading and proves to be nice and easy to do(though there's a little patience needed to shade with the same pattern for it to work~)

Drafts:

Rough sketch before lecture starts~

Lineart- at this pt, the googles r still great

Tools used
The only thing I regretted is colouring that googles... It looks more like a mask than googles-.- The work is of Yuuna in skiing outfit(even though now is Spring in Japan...haha...) Guess I should hav stick to the rough sketch, without any googles...

Oh well~ The main thing is the fact that the pen shading works better than I thought~ And of course, due to limit of colours, hav to use a few copic markers(mainly for the skin~)

Thinking it's plain, decided to add in some leaves as background design- initially, it's supposed to be flower petals(you would understand if u watched the show) but don't exactly know how to draw(haha...) Plus, it was a little rush and hav limited time to do(considering my sch workload>.>)

Sadly, despite her being my fave and the one who attracted me to this anime(when I first saw her on dengeki G's magazine September 2014 issue cover:
All hail BUNBUN sensei!- Love his style a lot!!!


I had nothing of herT.T(maybe some magazine free gift, featuring her but...) No figurine or even a keychain(;_;)

Shall try expanding a bit(when I go anime shopping...)

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment