Thursday, November 27, 2014

Kaku San Sei X Kai Ri Sei Million Arthur art



Draft work

Final piece!
This has long been uploaded to my pixiv, DA and instagram acc. The artist's note is mostly similar to the description I written when I uploaded to the various platforms.-The hard part or rather the challenging part about doing this work was the design of the hand armour the Kai Ri Sei Mercenary Arthur wore; it was just like when I was drawing the original Lancelot in one of MA fanart. Got to hand it to square enix for such complex design. But I have fun challenging myself and at the same time, giving myself more exposure! Oh yeah, the drawing was done in celebration of the launch of Kai Ri Sei which is also known as MA2 to some ppl. Well, as it is, I've quit MA and not planning to play this(MA2) since I feel that there is no point playing a game you don't understand(due to language barrier...)

With that, that's pretty much all. With two of my papers down, leaving one on Monday, you can say I am a little 'free' to blog so here I am! After my finals, I think I got plenty of stuff to work on..Sigh...This is Will signing off, ja ne~ (Maybe I will watch the recent 2 episodes of Paratyse before going back to study-quite weird to have two episodes been released in a week...Well, that's kinda of a good news for the audience!)

Dark~  

No comments:

Post a Comment