Saturday, November 1, 2014

星空凛, 誕生日おめでとう!-Happy Birthday, Rin!

Before colouring...

After colouring...Mental note to myself: Not to use colour pencils if possible...(Had uploaded on DA, Pixiv and Instagram!)
Birthday present for 星空凛 Hoshizora Rin from love live! Had been debating which type of her should I draw and decided on her wearing her korekara no someday costume, considering it is one of the times she wore cat ears which fit her perfectly! It was a rush work which took me about an hour or so to finish.(spent the night to do, goodbye sleep-.-)

Another note to myself: I should really go try practising on drawing fanart of anime characters... 

In addition, thanks for the 5 love gems in SIF, Rin!




Oh yeah, Eli token event had ended 2 days ago so now, just waiting for the next event which ppl predicted it will be Kotori's scorematch... Another war going to break out again...(Sigh~) And man, when will it be Umi's event??? I really want a SR of her! Maybe if it is her event, I will try extra harder to get to the top tier 2 or something to idolised that event SR!

That's about it then! Next week will be a gruesome week; one test and one presentation...(I hate presentation!><) Following week after will be another final test for one of my mod which I would have cleared once after the test! And then, finals for this semester... Endure for these last few laps to enjoy my vacation after! 

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment