Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Studying for Finals- Projects on hold...

This is probably my last post before my finals. Lately, I had been busy; with finals just a week away.

Don't really have much time to draw or work on my current project... I guess I can't enter the pixiv competition so the eight pages teaser I wanted to show for [Just A Dream] will have to be cancelled... In other words, there will be no teaser; I will jump straight to working on the drafts and upload only after all the touch-ups are done...
Aside from that, I've more urgent stuff to work on like the saint Christmas present to my recipient(I've yet to start though I've already done the researches needed!) and then there's also the Christmas card giveaway to patients, organised by Deviantart-I am planning to join to expose myself to designing part of art.
In addition, there's the other story I am planning to work on after [Just A Dream] but I got to see my schedule...After the finals, I would only have 1 month break so it is not long. I will see how it is since studying in Uni is no joke; quite packed and standard's like JC...
Oh yeah, here's the 3rd char design for the new story and that will be all. The subsequent characters will be too much of a spoilers; as the story progressed, they will be revealed!
MC's best friend!
All the names of the 3 characters are yet to be decided.-I am just mainly designing them based on their personalities in the story... NOTE here: this story is a considering project so it may or may not be done, depending largely on my school life...

Lastly, I decided to try writing again since this idea of mine, involving love live, had been on my mind for quite some time and I find a lot of potential in which I can expand it into different arcs! This is just a suggestion since I currently have too many things at hand. Once again, I will consider, depending on my school...

The drawing above on me studying will be uploaded in DA and pixiv. Before I end off, two great ost to share- Both are done by Ken Arai

First is the OST played in Parastye episode 5 and 6 which was quite a emotional one with what the MC is going through...

Second is Last Kiss from some japanese drama. It has almost the same tune as the above ost(That's how I found it from the comments made of how similar both ost are).


Had been spamming these 2 songs while I was doing my maths practices. Another great emotional song I can recommend is the ending song 3 of SAO II.


Title: Shirushi
Singer: LiSA

With that, this is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment