Thursday, November 6, 2014

Feeling super nervous right now!!!

I've a presentation tomorrow and I can't help but feel that I would screw it up yet at the same time... There's this small optimistic side of me telling me not to worry too much and just do my best; my role as a presenter is to present my stuff to my audience clearly so that they understand... But no matter how is it, I still feel nervous and it is always this 'quenching' feeling that I just want to get it over yet also don't want... It's such a conflicting feeling which is making my day bad since I cannot concentrate much and I ended up wasting my day away... How I wish tomorrow will pass without much a problem... (Sigh~) With just one presentation, I am already a nerve wreck, what's with another 3 more in my 4 years of study? (Why can't presentation just stop haunting me???-sigh...)

Okay, Will, everything will be fine! I will just present like how I practise and pass through this very presentation. Yes, I can do this!-Have more confidence! (How I wish someone will really tell me that...)  

FYI: the drawing is of the main char of a new story that I may be working on after my finals...

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment