Friday, May 24, 2013

Hands-on activity and... The end of a certain great manga...

Hello again and this post is my second one of this week which I believed is something rare but nonetheless, this will be a short post. As the title had said, I did an hands-on activity of making sushi! Well, it's been a while since I made food; the last I did was when I was in secondary two which is about 4 years ago? So, this activity was a great experience and boy, did I enjoy it very much though at first, I thought I sucks at it... Well then, here you go, pictures of my 'product':

Before wrapping the sushi with strips of seaweed...

Ta da, all sushi wrapped, ready to be put into the fridge!

With that, today's a day where a certain great manga ended...The manga called, 'Vampire Knight'... This manga has been running for I don't know how long but it certainly was a nice vampire-type of story which I guessed most people would prefer than a certain english vampire story called, Twilight. (I don't get why people hate this story anyway... Because of the movie?-Then I guessed the intentions of the movie really got the opposite responses...) I got introduced in this manga when I saw one of my classmates reading it during the time that I was in secondary one... Before I knew it, I was following it and checking every 24th day of the month for new chapters. After many months of following the manga, it finally comes to an end! I just read the last chapter and am now thrown in a sea of emotions... The ending was a happy yet again maybe not... Don't want to spolit those who have not read but to think that... In the end... Her wish for her lover has not changed... I can't say I agree with her choice but if that's what she wants then... I as a reader, can't find the reason to hate her for that cos' this is why love is so powerful... (I think I had read or watch too many romance stories...) Just want to say this: THANK YOU MATSURI HINO FOR CREATING THIS WONDERFUL MANGA!  

With that, I'll end off now and re-sort out my feelings affected by the end of a certain great manga... Till then...

Dark~    

No comments:

Post a Comment